Super Contributor

something's up with Seth.  Why in the world would Lauren leave Nikki alone and asleep with him.  He may be in cahoots with Jordan.  I am inclined to side with the dark knight on this one.  His baby is troubling trouble.  

Respected Contributor

@Jaspertimes wrote:

something's up with Seth.  Why in the world would Lauren leave Nikki alone and asleep with him.  He may be in cahoots with Jordan.  I am inclined to side with the dark knight on this one.  His baby is troubling trouble.  

@Jaspertimes 

Seth is very unlikeable.  Why in the world would Lauren even know to call him.  I kept thinking Nikki could have confided in Jack.  Well, that would stir the pot too.

Victor better get a grip!  For all we know, Deacon is a friend of Seth.  Don't ask if you don't know. Cat Frustrated

Respected Contributor

The scenes they showed from next week's episodes have Lauren telling Jack that Nikki is in trouble. I forgot Jack can be a sponsor. That is partly what made Neil and Jack have such a strong bond.

I think Jack could help get Nikki through her crisis. Then in return, Victor can help Jack with Tucker's attack. Victor said he did not like Seth, and Nikki should get another sponsor. We'll see.

Honored Contributor

While Sharon is making it rain, my foundation, Tequila TV, would like her support. If I have to sit through anymore Devon hates his coworkers and Phyllis loves Danny stories, I will need a restock. Pronto! 

Valued Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

While Sharon is making it rain, my foundation, Tequila TV, would like her support. If I have to sit through anymore Devon hates his coworkers and Phyllis loves Danny stories, I will need a restock. Pronto! 

I agree..Though Sharon was going to have a wardrobe malfunction with that sheet she had wrapped around her.

Trusted Contributor

Sharon s dress today was horrible!  She looked like a mummy with everything hanging out

Jessa
Honored Contributor

@Jo1313 You didn't hear that this is part of Sally's rocking new home decor collection? Adam will tell you ALL about it! 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't pay too much attention when Christine and Danny are on, but I thought last week Christine invited Danny to go away for the weekend and she was going to make all the arrangements?  Today she told Phyllis that it was Danny's idea and he was planning the whole thing.  I know she wants to make Phyllis jealous, but if Danny finds out what Christine told  her, (which Phyllis will surely tell him), this might come back to bite her.

Respected Contributor

This is so unlike me, I forgot to watch the show on dvr today!

I guess that doesn't say much for the SL's lately.

I'll catch up tomorrow, however, thanks for posting today.  Can't hardly wait to see Sharon's get-up! Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@kindred cats Mariah is going to be ticked after all the work she did to pull this event off. 🤣

And how could you not be waiting with bated breath to see Phyllis and Christine act like two year olds again? All we need is a set decorator to toss in some Fresh Step kitty litter between them and catnip and we'd be set.