Honored Contributor

@threecees Make sure you bring enough for everyone! Victor is supplying the booze! 🍸

Respected Contributor

ha @Laura14  I thought it became boring with storylines very slow and so I let it go.

Yes, I had a mom who watched the stories daily and I got hooked too eventually in the summertime after lunch.

And so the Newman's seemed so normal but now I think not now.

It's crazy. lol.  

PS. and Nikki too, well she's been on and off the booze for years if I remember but never heard if "IV vodka". Too funny, hey it's entertainment.

Respected Contributor

Well, well, well.... Diane has finally lost it completely. Cat LOL

And that Aunt Mamie.... Don't get me started with her. Cat Mad

Let all the new battles commence!!! Cat Wink

Esteemed Contributor

What does Cole do? Other than walking around following Victoria

and Claire, he has done nothing for months on end.

Instead of worrying if Claire can be Harrison's nanny, maybe

Cole can find something to do. Victoria says she might not go back

to Newman, right. Maybe she and Cole can sit at the park all day.

Valued Contributor

I believe Cole is a writer.

Summer is pretty high and mighty .....I don't think she's even legally Harrison's mother!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Well i am guessing we will still be dealing with the same or similar storylines for the next few months (year?)...

Jordan is still kicking.........so that another whole 

storyline to deal with...of course she will escape somehow...........

Chase & Brook Lynn wedding...totally the most NON chemistry couple on the show except Finn and Liz...the wedding will go through because now it seems they have built up the wedding only to make it seem more about Gregory then anything...........so no great escape for Chase at the alter .....Smiley Sad

Niki will get clean...but now Jack will go back to drugs

and we will have to watch THAT all over again...and starting to think Diane is playing up his drug use to

try to gain more control at Jabot since they dropped that scenario months back......

Victoria and Cole will romance...yuck.

Kyle will fall for Claire and Phyllis will devise some

revenge against Claire for Summer

Claire will start having evil thoughts............

Tucker will still not let go of Ashley.....although i do

like the new psychiatrist with her

Round and round we go........

Honored Contributor

Re: Young and Restless 2024

[ Edited ]

@kelsey17 wrote:

Well i am guessing we will still be dealing with the same or similar storylines for the next few months (year?)...

Chase & Brook Lynn wedding...totally the most NON chemistry couple on the show except Finn and Liz...the wedding will go through because now it seems they have built up the wedding only to make it seem more about Gregory then anything...........so no great escape for Chase at the alter .....Smiley Sad

and we will have to watch THAT all over again...and starting to think Diane is playing up his drug use to

try to gain more control at Jabot since they dropped that scenario months back......

I don't recognize the storyline in the second paragraph or the characters of Brook Lynn, Liz, and Gregory. 

Super Contributor

I'm beginning to wonder if the Dark Knight is going to use Jordan to try to kill Jack.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Jaspertimes wrote:

I'm beginning to wonder if the Dark Knight is going to use Jordan to try to kill Jack.  

@Jaspertimes That would be interesting especially if Jack is out of town and

Jordan would meet up with Ashley and her personailities or even Diane.

Hopefully send Diane packing one way or another.

Esteemed Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

I don't recognize the storyline in the second paragraph or the characters of Brook Lynn, Liz, and Gregory. 

You are right...just finished watching my DVR GH and Y & R and got them intermixed in storylines...SO SORRY GUYS!!  It's been a long day!