Honored Contributor

First yes, I still buy CDs! I may be late to the party but I have to tell you about 2 CDs I just bought. Back From The Edge by James Arthur, loved every song. Also Memories Do Not Open by The Chainsmokers, every song is a gem, especially Something Just Like This with one of my faves, Coldplay. For some reason I never got around to buying any Ed Sheeran CDs (love him). I bought Ed Sheeran, X, and Divide, all excellent!

Honored Contributor

I guess I'm half a ludite,lol I love my CDs and DVDs and will continue to buy them as long as they are available. There is nothing wrong with the latest technology, it's just not for me. Enjoy your new CDs.

Honored Contributor

I don't buy CD's because I'm really picky about my music and I like to download it to my phone, etc.

But I do still pay for my songs on ITUNES.  That's rare these days.  Most people I know don't pay for their music.  I know the artists still don't make a lot of money from me paying for it, but I don't feel like I'm stealing this way.

Like I said, most of the people I know download music for free, I'd rather pay for it so in a way @Jordan2 we are alike!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

From on cd buyer to another, I love Ed Sheehan and the Chainsmokers. I do download some music, but I like cds. I don't know if you know who Thomas Rhett is, I didn't until I heard him cover Ed Sheeran's " Castle on the Hill ". It is lovely, and I'm sure you can find it on YouTube. He sang it Friday on the Elvis Duran radio show. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

First yes, I still buy CDs! I may be late to the party but I have to tell you about 2 CDs I just bought. Back From The Edge by James Arthur, loved every song. Also Memories Do Not Open by The Chainsmokers, every song is a gem, especially Something Just Like This with one of my faves, Coldplay. For some reason I never got around to buying any Ed Sheeran CDs (love him). I bought Ed Sheeran, X, and Divide, all excellent!

I love your music choices!  I buy cds too but download much of my music. 

Honored Contributor

library

Honored Contributor

Ed Shereen,  saved on my spotify, he's great 

"life is more than fittin in yer jeans"

Honored Contributor

When I go on my dog walks, I Listen to a 1980 something Walkman that plays my cassette tapes with all my favorite songs. .I also listen to the am/fm radio.  I am old fashioned I guess, but it works for me!

Honored Contributor

They still make them, so people do buy them.  Enjoy them.    I don't buy CD's. What would be the point when I can buy my music from Amazon and play it on all my devices and my phone?  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

They still make them, so people do buy them.  Enjoy them.    I don't buy CD's. What would be the point when I can buy my music from Amazon and play it on all my devices and my phone?  

I agree,  so much easier,  but I somebody wants a CD  that's cool too