Honored Contributor

Any one else notice that when any scenes are taped in the lab where Dr. Neville & Ashley are there's always a whistling sound in the back ground? Keeps going off. Sounds like a whistling tea kettle.

Super Contributor

Re: Y&R whistling bird (LOL)

Yes, Yes, Yes   the first couple of days I thought it was in my house or TV.  I took at it as some form of lab equipment that makes that sounds. 

Glad someone else hears it tooWoman Happy

Super Contributor

@Bookbabe wrote:

Yes, Yes, Yes   the first couple of days I thought it was in my house or TV.  I took at it as some form of lab equipment that makes that sounds. 

Glad someone else hears it tooWoman Happy

I look at it as some form of lab equipment that makes that sound.    (sorry I did not proof read)

Honored Contributor

I thought I was losing what mind I got left. It's only evident in the lab scenes LOL  If I was an actor with all that going on it would annoy me to no end.

wish they would turn it off. I thought I'd left something on the stove or something ringing, etc. till I figured out it's coming from the TV.

There's some commercial that there's a ringing doorbell and I get up to go see who it is and nobody is there till I figured out that's coming from the TV too.ROFL

Woman Very Happy

Valued Contributor

No.. and I record it daily.  I am going to pay more attention the show has really gone to a strange dialogue.  Maybe they are ready for summer after all it is Y&R LOLSmiley Wink

Valued Contributor

I have the air purifier on high that could be why I do not hear it.

Honored Contributor

That's the same bird that is always whistling when anyone (especially before the famous motorcycle ride) when Billy and Phyllis were sitting in the Katherine Park.

I don't know what they pay that bird but he must be able to retire by now because he's busy whistling constantly!

I told my cat Billy, "Billy that bird is driving me crazy".  I wanted to see if he could hear it so I turned it up and sat up and was looking for the stupid TV bird.

Forget  about the bird people.....I'm worried about the children!!  Where are the children?  They've been taken somewhere and when they show up they'll have been to New York (like Kyle and Adam (remember, they both went to New York) or they'll have been to college.....

This show needs something other than stupid birds chirping and chirping and........well you know....

Valued Contributor

I like your icon.

Valued Contributor

Last season they chopped everyone.. the kids went off to college or better jobs.  Y&R is becoming the Titanic.  I started watching it back in the 70's.

Honored Contributor

Those microphones or whatever they wear pick up every little sound so it looks like the director could hear it , also. Don't understand why they don't take care of it.

Hey Annabelle, somebody needs to cage that **** bird. LOL