Respected Contributor

Y&R my predictions for 2015 how about you?

I really think Stitch is going to return to his old family so he will move away.... (to GH)

You could see the wheels turning in Vicky head today

I think sooner or later Billy and Vicky will be together...

That leaves Chelsea, and Gabriel will befriend her and go after Victor, he and Dylan will joint sides and maybe even Nick, Vicky will go to work for Jabot

Sharon and Nick will get married...

Kyle is coming back, we might get a new Det. Harding

I hope the stories with Baldwin are just rumors

It the development does take place I bet Victor will try to appease Niki by making

room for Dylan's coffee shop in the new complex. Will that work who knows??

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R my predictions for 2015 how about you?

Oh! Java! Your predictions are music to my ears!! So you think Stitch is going to go back to his other wife? Did they get a divorce? I hope Billy and Victoria get back together because they used to (old Billy) provide some funny scenes.

After this terrible year (so many people leaving and dear Deliah dying) we need some comic relief next year.

Whoa! I didn't see that coming.....'Nick and Sharon getting married, I mean'!!

So, you think Kyle would be the new Detective? Hummmmm??? What about that expensive pay out Jack (and his Mother did) with the Prep School and college??

I think it would be neat (I like him it would just be more like a soap) if Dylan suddenly became evil! I'm just so tired of his surpy puppy eyes all of the time!

Who do you think is the person who's leaving Y&R because he's been in the news (negatively) lately?

I have no idea (i.e. SOAP She Knows).....

I'd still like to see Victoria get her come upance (as my Grandma used to say).

Respected Contributor

On 12/23/2014 annabellethecat said:

Oh! Java! Your predictions are music to my ears!! So you think Stitch is going to go back to his other wife? Did they get a divorce? I hope Billy and Victoria get back together because they used to (old Billy) provide some funny scenes.

After this terrible year (so many people leaving and dear Deliah dying) we need some comic relief next year.

Whoa! I didn't see that coming.....'Nick and Sharon getting married, I mean'!!

So, you think Kyle would be the new Detective? Hummmmm??? What about that expensive pay out Jack (and his Mother did) with the Prep School and college??

I think it would be neat (I like him it would just be more like a soap) if Dylan suddenly became evil! I'm just so tired of his surpy puppy eyes all of the time!

Who do you think is the person who's leaving Y&R because he's been in the news (negatively) lately?

I have no idea (i.e. SOAP She Knows).....

I'd still like to see Victoria get her come upance (as my Grandma used to say).

Merry Christmas Annabel

Today when Victoria mention to Stitch, you said you were going to tell your family, it occurred to me this is a primer that Stitch would return to his family and if he did that he would go out of country (GH)

Sorry I was not clear but I read that Chris McKenna left to go to NBC program to do State of Affairs.

So we should see a new actor playing Det. Mark Harding and follow up the story line that Paul has another son??

Kyle is suppose to return to give Austin agita now that Summer and Kyle are not related

The person leaving was always hinted it was Baldwin, but it seems it might be Stitch

Dylan makes the PC crowd uncomfortable because he is so direct and not a wurst.

He calls them like he seem them...

It seems the old toot *Victor never has enough or self control always wants more no matter who it hurts... before you know it Victor might swindle the developers out of the land for a bigger price or developed it himself...

GC would not be protecting their turf if they allowed outsiders to get a piece of their pie. It is like keep it in the GC family...

One can not say *F art I call him this because at this stage of life Victor should have taken that roll to a respectable place in the community only John Abbot was going that way...

UPDATE

For those concerned NBC and CBS have been working together and so far good on working out both schedules. Harding is still here #YR

Honored Contributor

Thanks Java. Same to you and everyone on our TV forum. Back about 12 years ago (when my husband was alive) lightning hit our house. We couldn't live in it for 5 full months (we lived in a hotel). I'll get to the point in a second,,,,,you know how s-l-o-w I am!

So, we worked very closely for 5 months with out insurance agent. He learned early on that he had pros,tate cancer. We saw him sometimes several times a week. His was unusually aggressive.

I saw firsthand how difficult it can be dealing with it. It's something that has a high curable rate, if you catch it quickly.

Anyway, I don't think he is leaving either. I think he'll stay there.

Respected Contributor

I think there has been a lot of that going on where other networks tried to accommodate the actors maybe because they can't pay them the money they should be making so to solve that situation of cost of living life style, they work more than one job like the rest of the country!Smile

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It will be cancelled.

Honored Contributor

What will be cancelled, brew? I don't understand (sorry, nothing new for me, I'm interested in what you mean)?