Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R, Victor is talking to??

I understand that there are supposedly two things (mystery's going on) but I think they are going to be similar in the end.

I just saw today interaction between Hillary and Davon and I don't know if it's the black and white dress that's almost cut to her navel, but Hillary is popping out of that dress! Whoa!

It does look amazing on her, just that she looks very different (top heavy).

Niki is about as dumb as a door knob. She keeps talking and trying to help Neil (ugh) and his lawyer is going to make it seem like "he wanted out of the car, panicked when SHE wouldn't let him out".

I guess Hillary is going to save the day by seducing the prosecutor. My she does have her charm doesn't she. First the father then the son now the prosecutor. No one can resist her.

Honored Contributor

Well, obviously Victor isn't talking to Sage because she's busy with Nick (who I think is about as 'all that' as a wet noodle). I'd rather see new Adam getting busy.

Obviously, (yet again) java, you are right. Hummm..(whoops, didn't mean to put that in there)....they must be two separate things. I guess I was giving the writers more credit than they deserve.

I thought they'd be creative enough to be able to combine the two big mysteries.

Back to square one.

Honored Contributor

OK, I'm sooo afraid they are going to write into this soap the same story line as on B&B. I already skip over 1/2 of B&B.

I was looking forward to an interesting Summer.