Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R, Victor is talking to??

I loved Ronan, and hated to see him go, he & Phyllis (Michelle Stafford) definitely had chemistry together!
Honored Contributor

Dylan on the police force??? No way, I like him, but he never got help for his PTSD, he could go crazy with a gun!!!

Respected Contributor

On 4/8/2015 Hooty said:

Dylan on the police force??? No way, I like him, but he never got help for his PTSD, he could go crazy with a gun!!!

that is funny...lol

Contributor

lol!!!

Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2015 Hooty said:

That's exactly what I thought. Dylan shoots from the hip first, then thinks about it later, if at all. He's too emotional about everything. Look at how he's taken over Sharon's problems. But knowing the Genoa City Police Dept, he might just fit right in, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

When I said detective I was talking about what Paul use to do....

Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2015 javala said:

When I said detective I was talking about what Paul use to do....

You mean when Paul was a private eye? Well, yeah, he would be better off as a PI since they can make their own rules to follow or not. He'd still get into trouble for behaving impulsively, I think.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I wanted to tell you guys, I was watching Charmed (filmed in 2005) and it had a Michelle Stafford in it. She played a room mother who was inhabited by some kind of witch.

She didn't look much different than she did when she left Y&R. It makes yu realize how long some of these people have been around.

Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2015 annabellethecat said:

I wanted to tell you guys, I was watching Charmed (filmed in 2005) and it had a Michelle Stafford in it. She played a room mother who was inhabited by some kind of witch.

She didn't look much different than she did when she left Y&R. It makes yu realize how long some of these people have been around.

I saw her in a Lifetime or Hallmark movie once and she was great! Phyllis was not always my favorite character so it was nice to see her differently.

Respected Contributor

wrong thread