Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Thread August 2016..SPOILERS!!!!!

It was funny yesterday when snowflake was there in her low cut little dress (DH walked by and was quite happy with the view! lol) and was "cold"......duh....put some clothes on girl!!!! But nooooo, she throws on a cardigan sweater , leaves it open of course to show off her talents and then wraps a blanket around her cold little shoulders. When she shows up I cannot FF FAST enough. Hope she moves on soooooooon. I can't watch such stupid scenes. And why was Jack opening the door with his set of keys? Is that place snowflake's or his? Nobody seems to have any privacy on this show. Just walk on in! (you never know just what you will find!)Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

Yeah, girl, what about when she said "I'm cold". Well, yeah, your ta da's are hanging and open to the Wisconsin air.

Honored Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

It was funny yesterday when snowflake was there in her low cut little dress (DH walked by and was quite happy with the view! lol) and was "cold"......duh....put some clothes on girl!!!! But nooooo, she throws on a cardigan sweater , leaves it open of course to show off her talents and then wraps a blanket around her cold little shoulders. When she shows up I cannot FF FAST enough. Hope she moves on soooooooon. I can't watch such stupid scenes. And why was Jack opening the door with his set of keys? Is that place snowflake's or his? Nobody seems to have any privacy on this show. Just walk on in! (you never know just what you will find!)Woman Surprised

Talking about walking in what about Victurdia getting it on , on her couch instead of upstairs where I would hope she would lock the door, instead Billy Boy uses his key and marches in the front door while they're on first base.

Gees, Victoria, your 45, go upstairs

Honored Contributor

Finally catching up.  

I love Tristan Rogers!  Turn on Y&R, I got my man.  Turn on GH, I have him there too.  Smiley Very Happy  He must have been driving a golf cart back and forth.

I am over Saint Adam.  Bye and throw away the key.

Same for Snowflake.  Give her a box of tissues and a bus ticket and kiss her goodbye.

I can't wait to see Nichelle Nichols.  The one bright spot coming in what has become a dull show.  

Honored Contributor

image.jpeg 

New series, same great physique.

“The Young and the Restless’” Justin Hartley, no stranger to shirtless scenes in daytime, has the distinction of being named one of Men’s Fitness’ 12 Fittest Guys of (new) Fall TV as he prepares for the debut of his new series, NBC’s This Is Us. Coincidentally, Hartley’s co-star in the series, Milo Ventimiglia (“Heroes,” “Gilmore Girls”) was named as well. Daniel Sunjata (Zachary, “All My Children,” “Grey’s Anatomy”) also made the list.

Hartley recently become engaged to Chrishell Stause (Bethany, “Y&R,” Jordan, “Days of our Lives,” Amanda, “All My Children”) and continues to appear on ABC’s summer primetime series, “Mistresses.” Sadly, soap opera fans may now be seeing the last of him as Genoa City’s Adam Newman as he is taking a break, and Justin Hartley may not return, due to his primetime commitments.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE I'm about to sound like a snarly old grandma but I can't resist:  "Just wait til Snowflake gets into her 70's (like me), those big ta ta's of her's will be sitting on her knees".  Hee!  Hee!

I thought that was stupid..."She's cold"?  What they hay?  Isn't it Summer in Wisconsin too?  Mommy and Jack are going to spend the freaking night with her ..... 'cause why exactly?  Again..."what the hay"?  That girls been engaged how many times, been married once, a widow, etc.  and they have to spend the night?  Greasball is in jail, maybe he'll break out (slide through the bars) and come to get her....she's so desirable, ugh!

I have a lunch date so I can't watch Y&R til later today....take notes people!

Oh!  Melissa Ordway (Abby) is always on Price is Right, again today.  He said Caine used to be one of the people on Price is Right (must have been in Australia).