Honored Contributor

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ Y&R September 2018..SPOILERS! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ

Summary for Monday, September 3rd from soaps.com:

At home in bed, Lily worries about the decisions they still have to make about the house, kids, and bills. Cane reassures her with a kiss, and Lily pulls him back for another, and then they make love. After, Lilyโ€™s mind is boggled that she might not be sleeping in that bed tonight. Cane loves her and will always be by her side, so will the kids. Lilyโ€™s family and Cane give her the strength to get through whatever she has to. In the kitchen, Mattie admires Charlieโ€™s efforts with the waffle maker. They agree theyโ€™re upset but determined to stay positive. Cane and Lily join them and Cane tries to be upbeat. Charlie announces heโ€™s back with Shauna. Lily says thatโ€™s great; they support him. Cane nods. Lily wants happiness for her kids. Before they leave, Mattie assures Lily sheโ€™s fine. Cane tells his family, โ€œWe can do this.โ€ Lily hangs back and looks around.

At Devonโ€™s place, Shauna lets Nate in. Heโ€™s surprised to hear Devon left a note - he has already gone out and didnโ€™t say what it is he went to do. Nate tells Shauna itโ€™s okay to feel conflicted today. Shauna feels itโ€™s all her fault for having Charlie over that day, then running off. Nate counsels that thereโ€™s no point in playing โ€˜what ifโ€™โ€ฆall they can do is accept what they canโ€™t change and move forward. Shaunaโ€™s scared. She observes that Hilaryโ€™s gone but Lily still has her life and her words could impact it. Nate advises her to go with her gut. Devon arrives. Shauna goes upstairs, and Nate explains that Neil got a call in the night that Sofia was admitted to the hospital โ€“ he had to go. Devon asks if Nate was trying to influence Shauna. He was just trying to support a young girl under pressure. Devon assumes heโ€™ll try to get him to go easy on Lily. Nate sternly reminds Devon that heโ€™s grieving, and theyโ€™re talking about his sister going to prison with psychopaths and murderers โ€“ he doesnโ€™t want him doing something heโ€™ll regret. After, Shauna and Nate discuss Neil leaving. Devon reappears and says, โ€œLetโ€™s get this over with.โ€

At the courthouse, Christine and Michael discuss the tragedy, but Chris hasnโ€™t rethought her stance on the case. Michael hopes she does miserably today and is more determined than ever to make the judge see that Lily deserves mercy. Later, Nate, Devon, and Shauna are present when the Ashby family arrives. Michael greets them, then Nate updates them on Neilโ€™s absence โ€“ he wanted more than anything to be there with Lily today. Nearby, Christine checks in with Devon and Shauna. Once everyoneโ€™s seated, Lilyโ€™s stress level increases and she closes her eyes to breathe deeply and has to be prompted to stand for the judge. The judge is there to determine sentencing and invites Christine to open. Chris holds Lily responsible for the deaths of Hilary Curtis Hamilton and the child she was carrying and wants the maximum sentence. Michael argues there are major mitigating circumstances and implores the court to show leniency โ€“ probation, community service, and $50,000 in fines.

Cane speaks on his wifeโ€™s behalf. He explains to the judge that he kept it from Lily that she ran the red light, and asks him not to punish her for his mistake. The victim impact statements come next. Shauna recognizes Hilary as her mentor, role model and friend, and talks about how much it hurt when she was gone. She then acknowledges that Lily didnโ€™t do this on purpose and she doesnโ€™t want her friends, Charlie and Mattie, to lose their mom. Shauna cries. Devon stands. He tells the court what Hilary meant to him; he mourns her and their child. Devon understands those asking for leniency for his sister so one tragedy doesnโ€™t lead to another, but advises the judge that Lily hated Hilary for years and was vocal about it; the responsibility for the deaths falls on her shoulders and she needs to receive the maximum penalty. Lily next expresses regret for her actions and remorse for the pain sheโ€™s caused. She has no excuses, but wishes sheโ€™d been able to accept Hilary โ€“ her resentment was a waste of precious time. Lily would do anything to have Hilary back in Devonโ€™s arms, with their baby, and start over. Sheโ€™ll do everything she can to make up for it and earn Devonโ€™s forgiveness. The judge adjourns to make his decision.

During the recess, the Ashby family and Nate gather to marvel at Devonโ€™s statement. Charlie wonders whatโ€™s wrong with him, still asking for the maximum sentence. Cane takes Devon aside to ask if heโ€™ll really feel better tomorrow with Lily in jail and his kidsโ€™ lives falling apart. He urges forgiveness, and reminds him he let Neil back in after he locked Hilary up on purpose. โ€œYou still have time to make this right.โ€ The judge returns โ€“ he has reached a decision.

A Look ๐Ÿ‘€ Ahead to Tuesday, September 4th:

Tessa draws suspicion from Sharon.

Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ Y&R September 2018..SPOILERS! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ

Young and Restless spoilers for Monday September 3:

In todayโ€™s Y&R recap, Devon considers Caneโ€™s desperate appeal in court.

Lily's hearing begins.

Y&R spoilers for Tuesday September 4:

Sharon's suspicious of Tessa.

Y&R spoilers for Wednesday September 5:

Summer returns from her 'cruise' and gets a surprise.

Y&R spoilers for Thursday September 6:

Abby stands up for Arturo.

Sharon receives a promise from Nick.

Y&R spoilers for Friday September 7:

Billy pushes his luck.

More Y&R spoilers...

Summer finds Phyllis at the Abbott mansion and confronts her upon returning from Jaboat. Summer still wants Billy, is angry they moved out, and threatens to tell Phyllis and Nick's secret, but she has no idea what plans Phyllis has in store for her.

Devon faces his family in the courtroom. Christine and Michael give their opening statements. Cane testifies he didn't tell Lily she'd run the red light, and Shauna decides it would be unfair to punish Charlie's mother. Devon's testimony leads to twists and a shock.

Billy tells Summer sheโ€™s out of control if she thinks heโ€™ll risk everything for her. Summer argues, โ€œRisk is what you do, Billy.โ€

Phyllis tells Kyle that Summer thinks sheโ€™s Phyllis Jr, but she has no idea what โ€˜Mommyโ€™sโ€™ capable of.

Abby wants Rey to tell her whatโ€™s really going on.

Jack, holding a piece of paper, tells Ashley, โ€œIโ€™ll have to find out who they are, and which one of them is my father.โ€

Devon remains firm.

Phyllis backs Billy.

Christine will appear in her official capacity as D.A.

Coming up on Y&R...

Billy takes a risk.

Nick's taken by surprise.

Victoria relaxes her defenses.

Jack's world is turned upside-down.

Honored Contributor

The spoilers are getting to be as repetitive as actuallly watching the show...

Smiley Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Being Friday, I opted to record the show... I 'watched' and deleted it in under ten minutes...

Super Contributor

I'm hoping that Rey is working for Victor and is a good guy....As far as Jack, rumors say he is Victor's 1/2 brother LOL.   That would be fun to watch but I'd rather he be the only true Abbott son. Heart

Trusted Contributor

@doolie wrote:

I'm hoping that Rey is working for Victor and is a good guy....As far as Jack, rumors say he is Victor's 1/2 brother LOL.   That would be fun to watch but I'd rather he be the only true Abbott son. Heart

@doolie, I agree with you, that Jack should be the only true Abbott son.

It is a shame that the writers are making a mess of Y&R.

Respected Contributor

I do hope they wrap up the most boring ever of Y&R! Dinah, just speed up her progression and quit her going to her tennis matches and club parties. By this time she should be more then be advanced, with lots of massages and physical therpies. She would be in a home or assisted living by now.

As for Jacks DNA he would share some from his Mom [male children receive more DNA from their Dads then their Moms] Just give him a daddy and be done with it!

Tessa and Mariah -- Either get on with it and have a wedding or dump this story-line.I dont want another wheres my sister again SL. Two whos/where my insert family is  boring. The whole show has just become BORING!

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

@stevieb Sounds like me.  I've almost worn out the white arrow in my fast forward button on the DVR.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 I got a new remote from Cox... The old one was pretty much shot... I attribute a lot of that to this show...

Honored Contributor

Devon painted Lily as someone who abhorred Hilary. I knew they fought, but was their relationship so bad that he would ask for the maximum sentence?