Honored Contributor

I definitely think it’s time for Lauren “Fenmore” to get a newly styled hairdo. She’s had this same long, layered  Farrah-do forever!

Valued Contributor

Re: Y&R NEEDS HAIRSTYLIST ASAP

I agree. And some of her clothes are really out there.

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

I definitely think it’s time for Lauren “Fenmore” to get a newly styled hairdo. She’s had this same long, layered  Farrah-do forever!

Yes...would like to see her in a shorter style...along with Niki.....her hair should def be shortened a bit....and layered...also wish they would have Devon grow his out a bit....ha!

Honored Contributor

Maybe they need the long hair to be able to have an “ updo” to go with the cocktail dresses they wear to the office & out for lunch. Lol 😂 

Honored Contributor

They could rummage through the Bold and Beautiful hairpiece menagerie, they've got some doozies over there.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus Totally agree.  The entire time she was on the TV I kept thinking...."Hummm?? I wonder if those tendrils hanging over her shoulder are screwed into her head because you know darn well they are fake!

She dresses like a hoochie every day.  Heck!  A lot of them dress like hoochies.....It's been a long time since I've been in professional offices.  I worked in the front office at the Pentagon for Generals and I can tell you if I'd come in dressed like that, I'd have been asked to go home and come back wearing the rest of my outfit!

Some of those clothes look to me like something you'd wear out to dinner for cocktails, they just don't look professional.

At least Chelsea's hair is pulled back and/or styled differently.  Poor Sharon, she always looks like the 'poor relative' ..  someone who STILL lives across the track (which as we all know initially most of them came from there in the beginning anyway).

I know Phyllis has to carry the water (so to speak) on this story line.  I understand that, I know someone has to.  But it doesn't mean I have to like any of it.  

Just one time I would LOVE to see some kind of story line developed....that they'd take time and not just throw it on us...(like they did with this Chelsea thing).

So, did I miss something?  Does anyone know what was said between Chelsea and Victor about WHY she was doing all of this stuff?  What am I missing here?  Anybody?  Anybody?

I'm going to go searching the internet to see what other people say about why she's doing this?

So, she isn't upset that Victor took "her" money?  Just like that?

ps Spell check keeps telling me I'm misspelling "hoochie".

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Shanus Totally agree.  The entire time she was on the TV I kept thinking...."Hummm?? I wonder if those tendrils hanging over her shoulder are screwed into her head because you know darn well they are fake!

She dresses like a hoochie every day.  Heck!  A lot of them dress like hoochies.....It's been a long time since I've been in professional offices.  I worked in the front office at the Pentagon for Generals and I can tell you if I'd come in dressed like that, I'd have been asked to go home and come back wearing the rest of my outfit!

Some of those clothes look to me like something you'd wear out to dinner for cocktails, they just don't look professional.

At least Chelsea's hair is pulled back and/or styled differently.  Poor Sharon, she always looks like the 'poor relative' ..  someone who STILL lives across the track (which as we all know initially most of them came from there in the beginning anyway).

I know Phyllis has to carry the water (so to speak) on this story line.  I understand that, I know someone has to.  But it doesn't mean I have to like any of it.  

Just one time I would LOVE to see some kind of story line developed....that they'd take time and not just throw it on us...(like they did with this Chelsea thing).

So, did I miss something?  Does anyone know what was said between Chelsea and Victor about WHY she was doing all of this stuff?  What am I missing here?  Anybody?  Anybody?

I'm going to go searching the internet to see what other people say about why she's doing this?

So, she isn't upset that Victor took "her" money?  Just like that?

ps Spell check keeps telling me I'm misspelling "hoochie".

@Annabellethecat66  I missed the same thing w/ Chelsea and Victor...even thought I forgot to watch Friday’s show. 

Honored Contributor

Ol' Victor knows when all inhabitants flush their commodes in 'his' town.

He spanked her little fine fanny today. She knows who her Daddy is now.

LOL

Honored Contributor

I'm pretty positive that Lauren wears a wig.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Just went 'fishing' to see what other's say about Chelsea.  Several think she knows Adam's alive and is going to 'run off' with him.  Hummm???

Also, a surprising number of people are hoping/thinking/hoping that Nicky boy and Sharon get back together once again.  I can see where they'd maybe get that from....but ...

Then they could be skuzzy together...Nick and Sharon...together!  Hummm!!

I have to wonder if they'd bring Adam back into the picture though because then if Melissa Egan (sp) leaves (which she is) then Adam will be out there all alone.

A lot of people think (I do too) that when Chelsea takes off Victor is going to fight Nick for Adam's kid.  Why wouldn't Adam want his other son too?  That wouldn't make sense for Chelsea to leave one kid and take the other?  

Good grief!  Can you imagine what mental problems that kid would grow up with....like, "Why did they take Connor and leave me here?  What am I .... chopped liver?"  Ha!