Honored Contributor

Does anyone know when the new series starts?

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity - try going to netflix dot com and see if they have it listed as a coming soon. I was on there a couple of days ago and didn't see it, but I wasn't looking for it either. Sorry!

Honored Contributor

no idea 

but try IMDB to see when the latest season was filmed? 

Valued Contributor

Re: Doc Martin-Netflix

[ Edited ]

Don't know when it will start on Netfiix (or PBS), but season 8 is already available on DVD and Amazon stream. 

I love this series.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Don't know when it will start on Netfiix (or PBS), but season 8 is already available on DVD and Amazon stream. 

I love this series.

Thank you. ⚘

Respected Contributor

I wasn't aware there was a new season; some time ago they were talking about the possibility but didn't realize it will soon be on here.  That's my good news for the day!

Trusted Contributor

We've watched season 8.... we loved it.....DW

Honored Contributor

Re: Doc Martin-Netflix

[ Edited ]

I think Netflix stops with Season 6.  I know DH and I had binge watched Doc Martin.

Love this show!Heart

I think Season 8 was recently filmed in England last year, so it would take some time to hit Netflix.  I don't know why Netflix doesn't have Season 7 by now.

However, if Amazon is streaming then Netflix may be out of the picture to show Seasons 7 and 8.  Just the way Downton Abbey was taken away by Amazon from Netflix-Doc Martin may not be coming back to Netflix.

@Sweet_Serenity

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh