Respected Contributor

As Adam fights for his life, Victor lashes out at Billy, then spends time with Connor (while Chelsea remains at GCM with the rest of the gang) …. Paul starts his investigation by questioning Billy – the receives a tip; the car’s been found at a motel….. Nick and Sage panic when Christian stops breathing … Being called in to GCM interrupts Ben proposing to Abby (while a disgruntled Ashley stays behind to find the ring he’d put in a champagne flute)

http://www.young-restless.com/2015/friday-october-23rd

Next: Ashley confronts Ben – You know what, I’m sorry, but not long ago you told me you couldn’t get me off your mind. That’s a little disturbing … Go ahead. Get it out, Jack says. I want to thank you, Victor replies (as Nikki and Phyllis watch on) … Dammit! Mariah! Kevin and Paul find her unconscious on the floor at Underground.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Java....can't wait until Monday.

Jessa
Trusted Contributor

Danky where have you been?  I hope you are okay.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

I believe that Danky said that she'd be away for awhile @Jessa9.   I forgot the details of it, though.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Thanks Foxxie.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

Thanks java.  Hope you are having a good weekend.

Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I believe that Danky said that she'd be away for awhile @Jessa9.   I forgot the details of it, though.

She said don't fret she is busy cleaning out her office in NYC and getting ready for winter..  It would be nice if she could pop in now and than kiddo!Smiley Happy

We miss your input Danky...

Trusted Contributor

So, did Chloe try to kill Adam?  Who else would?

Honored Contributor

The writers haven't let that be known yet, @KLevineFan.  I'll be shocked if it wasn't her.  The only other suspect, in my mind, is Ian.  But he's supposed to be in jail.  

It would be a nice wrap up if Ian would break out of jail, start the fire and get burned up.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R MONDAY 26 2015

[ Edited ]

Hello there Jessa, java and Foxxie..........

I haven't a clue as to what is happening on Y&R so stopped in to get an update and say "I miss you" ! 

Life has been very hectic, as explained by my dearest Java, but I do think of you , my cyber friends. (This weekend is also the one year anniversary of Alex's death and we have been organizing a memorial "party".)

These next few months will be crazy but I will try to check in more frequently.

Hope you all are well and trauma free ! 

Shout out to Annabelle and Sharke, also......