Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,016
Registered: ‎03-10-2010
On 12/14/2014 Eleventh hour said:
On 12/14/2014 hulagirl said:
On 12/14/2014 Eleventh hour said:
On 12/14/2014 hulagirl said:
On 12/11/2014 Deb1010again said:

I loved the slap too. The new actress plays the mean bi+ch so well. Hopefully we'll see Phyllis soften up in the near term once things settle down.

Who do you see Kelly paired up with next? How about Nick? LOL I'm trying to think of an available guy and none pops into my head.


Since when does a guy need to be available for Kelly to go after him??? She's 2 for 2 as things stand now......of course, Billy was married and Jack was not really available.....she's needy and goes after needy guys.

May I remind you Hulagirl, Phyllis set out to go after Nick when he and Sharon had just lost Cassie, and Phyllis took delight in taunting Sharon when Phyllis decided the grieving process should be over....

Nick got his comfort place to land to ease his guilty mistake of letting Cassie go out that evening, when Sharon was adamant not to let her go out...

No need to remind me about that whole mess......I'm not a big Phyllis fan for that very reason, but in this situation, I think Kelly has been out of line re: men since she hit town. Phyllis picked Nick as her target for sure.....took total advantage of the situation and I hated her for that. Because of the way she is and the way Jack is (not w/o a woman for more than 5 minutes), they do belong together.

I never lost a child but people do strange things so ease the pain and even to this day Billy is still a self-centered jerk, only thinks about his lost, will never understand how Chelsea could love Adam and felt bad with Adam about Dee Dee, and maybe we will fine out. because Adam did not Hit her, only snag the scarf after pulling off the road to avoid hitting dog.

Someone carried that child off to the side and it wasn't Adam... N/M

Honored Contributor
Posts: 39,871
Registered: ‎08-23-2010
On 12/15/2014 hulagirl said:
On 12/14/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

I'm positive that Adam is innocent ...... there's NO WAY you can be driving and hit an 8 year old child and kill them .... and there's not even the slightest "thump" when car and child would have met! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Yes, Adam had a broken headlight, but he and Chelsea were at the hospital that same day, seeing an MD about Connor's eyesight. Someone could have hit his headlight in the hospital parking garage. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

What about the scarf that was Delia's attached under his car?

The scarf could have been caught on a bush or floating away when it caught on his car.

How could you possibly hit and kill someone and never feel the impact ... or noise? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}




Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,161
Registered: ‎06-19-2010
On 12/15/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 12/15/2014 hulagirl said:
On 12/14/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

I'm positive that Adam is innocent ...... there's NO WAY you can be driving and hit an 8 year old child and kill them .... and there's not even the slightest "thump" when car and child would have met! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Yes, Adam had a broken headlight, but he and Chelsea were at the hospital that same day, seeing an MD about Connor's eyesight. Someone could have hit his headlight in the hospital parking garage. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

What about the scarf that was Delia's attached under his car?

The scarf could have been caught on a bush or floating away when it caught on his car.

How could you possibly hit and kill someone and never feel the impact ... or noise? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}




Exactly. I totally agree!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,839
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

wow Jack is blind as a bat he thinking Kelly is being unkind Just because she speaks the truth that Phyllis a bully and using her coma as excuse to intimidate others...

Good for Kelly knowing she is not an victim for Phyllis to kick around.... and Sharon too in a classic way told Phyllis to take the mote out of her own eyes before pointing at others...

Honored Contributor
Posts: 30,239
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

They've made Jack out to be stupid during all of this. Do you think men are that ignorant to everything going on? I never thought of him as being that self-centered.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,161
Registered: ‎06-19-2010
When it comes to women, Jack has ALWAYS been stupid, lol.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Super Contributor
Posts: 447
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

I don't care much for the new Phyllis as I'm a huge Michelle Stafford fan, but I really cannot stand Kelly and I want her gone. Jack has become the champion at the wrinkly face going into a commercial!

I also want creepy Joe gone. He makes my skin crawl.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,839
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Well Y&R sure has produce its share of malcontents as well is discontents...

Once upon a time there was a good formula now it is like every thing else in the world today lopsided

Honored Contributor
Posts: 39,871
Registered: ‎08-23-2010
On 12/18/2014 robomo said:

I don't care much for the new Phyllis as I'm a huge Michelle Stafford fan, but I really cannot stand Kelly and I want her gone. Jack has become the champion at the wrinkly face going into a commercial!

I also want creepy Joe gone. He makes my skin crawl.

Me, too ..... the classic snake oil salesman ! {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,016
Registered: ‎03-10-2010
On 12/18/2014 robomo said:

I don't care much for the new Phyllis as I'm a huge Michelle Stafford fan, but I really cannot stand Kelly and I want her gone. Jack has become the champion at the wrinkly face going into a commercial!

I also want creepy Joe gone. He makes my skin crawl.

ITA when it comes to Kelly and Stitch.........the jury is still out for me when it comes to Phyllis.....I think she just feels betrayed because so much info. has been held back and if Jack had his way he probably would have NEVER told her about Kelly.