Respected Contributor

Phyllis the hedonists you earn yourself a good whack!

Manners and principles is for everyone else but not you.....

Valued Contributor

I LOVED it, made me laugh out loud!!!

That's how we roll in the shire..
Respected Contributor

I know Phyllis is going overboard, but I think she's trying to get stupid idiot Jack to just tell her the truth............frankly, I'm in her corner on this thing re: Kelly. Jack is at fault, BUT Kelly knew how far his involvement with Phyllis went and still didn't feel too bad about going for it.......she does seem to go right for the "needy guy".....did it twice now (Billy & Jack).

Esteemed Contributor

Team Kelly. This new Phyllis seems even meaner.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor
I'm trying to decide if this new Phyllis is just over acting or they have her playing meaner with the intent of later on saying that the "coma juice" had this as a side effect. She's the queen of mean, that's for sure.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

So Phyllis you call your rotten outburst, brow beating, and throwing tantrums like a vicious shrew....and many wants this women with Jack .... she excuses herself and cries saying I act like this because I love you, Jack!

This is Love Phyllis....

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things.

Trusted Contributor

I loved the slap too. The new actress plays the mean bi+ch so well. Hopefully we'll see Phyllis soften up in the near term once things settle down.

Who do you see Kelly paired up with next? How about Nick? LOL I'm trying to think of an available guy and none pops into my head.

Honored Contributor
On 12/10/2014 Nancy Drew said:

Team Kelly. This new Phyllis seems even meaner.

I'm Team Kelly, also. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

I do think Jack definitely led her on, and then dropped her like a hot potato when Phyllis came back to life.

What I don't get is WHO in their right mind would like Phyllis ...... she's a monster in a nice package! Yuck! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Respected Contributor
On 12/11/2014 Deb1010again said:

I loved the slap too. The new actress plays the mean bi+ch so well. Hopefully we'll see Phyllis soften up in the near term once things settle down.

Who do you see Kelly paired up with next? How about Nick? LOL I'm trying to think of an available guy and none pops into my head.

Since when does a guy need to be available for Kelly to go after him??? She's 2 for 2 as things stand now......of course, Billy was married and Jack was not really available.....she's needy and goes after needy guys.

Honored Contributor
On 12/14/2014 hulagirl said:
On 12/11/2014 Deb1010again said:

Since when does a guy need to be available for Kelly to go after him??? She's 2 for 2 as things stand now......of course, Billy was married and Jack was not really available.....she's needy and goes after needy guys.

Well, I can see that Billy's pain was hard on her and brought up very painful memories.

As for Jack, it's not like Kelly was hiding around the corner Jack was coming around and covered him with a huge butterfly net and threw him into a waiting van ......... Jack enjoyed spending time with Kelly and even asked her to move in ..... I don't think that's "going after" him. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}