Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R July 2017...SPOILERS!!!

Kind of curious to see what kind of reality check Our Girl Hill has to offer Nick... but was glad to see Big Vick call Nick out today on his hypocrisy... What a sanctimonious lout he is...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Watching it now on Pop 100 because it was pre-empted this afternoon because of OJ

Honored Contributor

Why don't I care for Dina?  Maybe it's carry over from her time on the show before.  She wasn't nice.

So Neil can't give Cane a job, huh?  What a hypocrite.  Devon, too.

How in the world could Hellary think that Victor ok'd her showing footage he doesn't even know she shot?  Brother.  I hope he tears her little company to shreds.  Or maybe, after his fall out with the family, he won't even care.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

Well I guess in Cane's case beggars can't be choosy it looks like he is running out of corporations to work for in GC, but the coffee house seems to always be hiring or Nick's club.

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Why don't I care for Dina?  Maybe it's carry over from her time on the show before.  She wasn't nice.

So Neil can't give Cane a job, huh?  What a hypocrite.  Devon, too.

How in the world could Hellary think that Victor ok'd her showing footage he doesn't even know she shot?  Brother.  I hope he tears her little company to shreds.  Or maybe, after his fall out with the family, he won't even care.

Well, we pretty much had to know that Neil and Devon were going to do their level best to shield precious, precious Lily, though I'm not sure how leaving her oinker of a husband without a job is helping her... I mean, given that the twit is sticking it out with him... I guess they felt that since their firm is a start-up they didn't want to risk bringing in someone with baggage. After all, they have enough of their own... Personally, I wish no one would offer him a job and then maybe the creep would slither off back Down Under... Jack had said he was going to hire Juliette too... One wonders if Dough Boy Cane and his one night stand will be working together once again... and what might come of that... 

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Well I guess in Cane's case beggars can't be choosy it looks like he is running out of corporations to work for in GC, but the coffee house seems to always be hiring or Nick's club.

Or maybe he could work that upstanding combination bar and pool hall Victoria's boy-toy left behind... 

Honored Contributor

So, who's ready for round two... All we need now is for the video guy to surface and out Cane the Dough Boy's dirty dealings... Of course, if Jack is Creepy Cane's new employer he'd just love that Cane tried to stick it to Billy... Ashley might feel differently... One hopes they don't just let that little tidbit fall by the side of the road... 

I guess trying to get back in Devon's good graces trumps rubbing Lily's nose in it for Our Girl Hillary... but come on Hill... at least a little nose rubbing would seem almost mandatory... Come on girl, you're losing your touch... Where's the Hillary we know and, uh, love...

Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I don't know... Victor is a piece of work, but I'm sort of glad to see him essentially tell the whole lot of them to take a hike...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Or maybe he could work that upstanding combination bar and pool hall Victoria's boy-toy left behind... 

Love it, @stevieb.....now that definitely would fit him!!!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Watching it now on Pop 100 because it was pre-empted this afternoon because of OJ

Ditto ....  and then the Spicer resignation.