Honored Contributor

Y&R Great News ............... Guess who is leaving???

Tristan Rogers, who has been ensconced in Y&R's Genoa City as Colin, is making his way back to Port Charles this December! Said Executive Producer Frank Valentini in a statement, "Scorpio is such a beloved legacy character who evokes a sense of nostalgia and I know the fans have been patiently waiting for Tristan’s return. I share their sentiments and enthusiasm and that of our entire GH team in welcoming him home. It’s been a fantastic week of casting announcements for GH, but it’s not over yet."

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Y&R Great News ............... Guess who is leaving???

Robert Scorpio is returning!!!!!!!  Now this is good news!!!!

Honored Contributor

Yeaaaaaa!  I'm sure he's great as Scorpio.  Don't like him on Y&R.  No offence to the actor but....good bye.

Hope he doesn't decide to do both roles.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Foxxii, I agree about Tristan.  I don't like him on Y&R.  I wonder if he'll be the one who hit the little girl.

I just don't like that ever since he came on the show they've made Jill act stupid and do stupid things.

I sure miss the cat fights she and Katherine would get into.

Honored Contributor

Now, that's a new thought @Annabellethecat66!  Yeah, let him be the scapegoat, lol.  I'm still leaning toward it being Gabriel, though.  It just seems a little too coincidental that Gabriel and Sage just happened to be in that area to save Adam without any other connection to the story.

If not Colin, then I guess that definitely means Joe is framing Cane.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Update @Hooty.  Just read an update on Tristin on SoapCentral.  He not leaving Y&R.  Gonna do double duty on both soaps...unfortunately, lol.  Since he's not on the screen much anyway, that should be easy peasy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Update @Hooty.  Just read an update on Tristin on SoapCentral.  He not leaving Y&R.  Gonna do double duty on both soaps...unfortunately, lol.  Since he's not on the screen much anyway, that should be easy peasy.

@Mmsfoxxie  Oh no, I was hoping he was leaving for good!!!