Respected Contributor

Jack threatens to expose Adam if he doesn’t go along. He plans to bring Victor down when he least expects it …. Victor’s not happy that Neil’s coming between him and Nikki …. As Vikki and Abby butt heads, Ashley warns that the rear threat is Victor and Jack as partners…. When Gabe changes his story yet again, Paul and Chris are suspicious … Phyllis

wonders if she misinterpreted Jack – and what does the ‘2’ mean??

http://www.young-restless.com/2015/thursday-july-23rd

Next: Chelsea blasts Adam at the bar: That thing with Sage was some recreational fun!? Other guys play golf – you have sex with your ex wife!? Shhhh, he tries to calm her down….Sage sniffles at Nick – I’m not going to make this any harder for you. I’m going to get my things out of the office and I’m gonna get out of your way …. Marisa questions Kevin – You’ve been to the lake haven’t you? And you’ll never guess what we found, he confirms.

Honored Contributor

Thanks java.  You do good work!  Thanks for always thinking of us.

Honored Contributor

So, it seems that the baby is Gabe's but Nick is telling Gabe that the baby is Nick's.  These people never learn.  Rewind, repeat.  Hope not.  Thank you, javala.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I will have to read that again being the fact there are 2 Newman involved at this point how do they distinguish....

Trusted Contributor

I can't believe they are doing the same baby bit again.  How many times is Adam going to change his story...the whole thing is getting ridiculous.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

@jessa wrote:

I can't believe they are doing the same baby bit again.  How many times is Adam going to change his story...the whole thing is getting ridiculous.

JESSA, you're right.  And not much time has passed since they did it.  IMO, they should have cleared Adams name regarding the hit and run before they tried to make him a baby daddy.  That whole thing about he and Sage that quickie was stupid anyway considering how they disliked each other.  And Nick.....well, wow, how stupid he is to claim Adam's baby.  I still feel that Sage and or Sharon will lose their babies.  Neither Sharon or Nick need another child to practice raising.  If they haven't learned by now how to raise one, they never will.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@jessa wrote:

JESSA, you're right.  And not much time has passed since they did it.  IMO, they should have cleared Adams name regarding the hit and run before they tried to make him a baby daddy.  That whole thing about he and Sage that quickie was stupid anyway considering how they disliked each other.  And Nick.....well, wow, how stupid he is to claim Adam's baby.  I still feel that Sage and or Sharon will lose their babies.  Neither Sharon or Nick need another child to practice raising.  If they haven't learned by now how to raise one, they never will.

People get upset with me for being aware that our entertainment is not reflecting common since at some point....  but it is reflecting distortion of reality when they try to promote EVERYTHING is RELATIVE through the propaganda in our entertainment... no matter how hard they tried there still are logical minds in this fallen world.... stop having Progressive and political agendas in our soap operas.....

There are absolutes, there are tried and true principles, there is such a thing as a firm foundation... even science has to follow universal laws....

Yes much of our entertainment is fictional but in years gone by we never totally gone off and veer in the ditch

yes I agree they should finish up old issues, before going any further...

I am going to star reading the classics again, also build up my DVD collection on movies that had substance.....

If this kind of stuff continues in our entertainment I am going to stop watching because a mind is a terrible thing to waste...

JESSA & Foxxie thank you for your insights

Honored Contributor

@javala wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@jessa wrote:

People get upset with me for being aware that our entertainment is not reflecting common since at some point....  but it is reflecting distortion of reality when they try to promote EVERYTHING is RELATIVE through the propaganda in our entertainment... no matter how hard they tried there still are logical minds in this fallen world.... stop having Progressive and political agendas in our soap operas.....

There are absolutes, there are tried and true principles, there is such a thing as a firm foundation... even science has to follow universal laws....

Yes much of our entertainment is fictional but in years gone by we never totally gone off and veer in the ditch

I am going to star reading the classics again, also build up my DVD collection on movies that had substance.....

If this kind of stuff continues in our entertainment I am going to stop watching because a mind is a terrible thing to waste...

Sorry, but I'm not following you .....   just what is the "political agenda" in Y&R ?

For that matter, where is the "propoganda" in this show ?

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@javala wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@jessa wrote:

Sorry, but I'm not following you .....   just what is the "political agenda" in Y&R ?

For that matter, where is the "propoganda" in this show ?

Some today want to dismissed there is such a thing as absolutes, principles to live by or a firm foundation they want too scrape all that and the best way to do that is plant or seeded in our entertainment ever so subtle... over the last 50 years or so it has become obvious

Now days people do the nasty, have a baby than get married it is backwards and no one cares.... part of relativity if it feels good do it....

During the 2008 & 2012 elections all kinds of propaganda in our soaps, comedies our sitcom etc...

This time when Jack was shot they skip the chapel all together... it is not only what is said it is also what is not said... People who want to be the good guy pick and choose their morality like Nick going after his father but when it comes to things in his life that are important such as the DNA test, now days it is relative pick and choose the definition of integrity, honor, and loyalty,

The world is trying to do aways with standards  even now they want to scrap much of the constitution... this how far this nonsense has gotten us now they want to Strips Requirement to Defend The United States From Citizenship Oath....

Soon in some way the power to persuade  this will show up in our various forms of entertainment... and the clueless the uneducated will swallow this hook line, sinker... they will trade liberty which in the end be some kind of tyranny or feudalism not realizing America is not perfect but it is a far cry from tyranny or being a subject....  and how this is all related to entertainment or a soap is that in many ways will be the vehicle to subliminally to bring to pass...

Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

So, it seems that the baby is Gabe's but Nick is telling Gabe that the baby is Nick's.  These people never learn.  Rewind, repeat.  Hope not.  Thank you, javala.

Here we go again....I think Sharon will have something to do with this!!!! And I think the "Jack" in the hospital is "Marcus".........!