Honored Contributor

The third movie will be on Wednesday July 22, 9:00 on Syfy. I know it's campy and cheesy but I'll watch! It's just mindless fun!

Respected Contributor

I loved the first 2 movies. I gereral hate the scifi channel movies but this franchise is fun. it is so bad to where it becomes so good.

Honored Contributor

I won't see it (too many other things I want to see).  However, I love that you guys love it!

I like it when people like different things.  It just seems like a kind of movie that would be fun to either watch in a movie theatre or with a bunch of people.

Please come back and let us know about it.

Honored Contributor

One of the delights of watching these Sharnado movies is that now the SyFy channel puts tweets onscreen from viewers.  They choose the ones that are the most hilarious.  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

I've missed 1 and 2 and am determined NOT to miss Sharknado 3!!!!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor
My sports radio station has Mark Cuban in the studio several times since they began filming. Every single time he says it was so much fun filming & seeing it come to life. Love me some Mark Cuban!!
Respected Contributor

I'll be watching too! It is kind of stupid, but fun to watch. 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

I suspect a lot of people will watch just to see Ann Coulter get eaten by a shark.

Trusted Contributor

Sharknado crazy here.

We are having a Sharnado party at my brother's house. He has a large screen projector TV and there are about 30 (or more) of us that will be watching in his backyard, weather permitting...otherwise we will cram into the covered back porch.

On the menu.....along with the typical burgers and dogs etc we are serving grilled shark steaks and I am mixing up a big batch of Sharkbites (Myers Dark Rum, OJ and grenadine). Woman Wink

Cindy

Honored Contributor

I love it Flyersgirl!  Just the way I think the writers/actors/producers want people to enjoy it.

Everyone has had fun with these movies.  I haven't seen them but I hear you just take them for the silliness they're mean to be.

Thanks for sharing.  Please let us know how it goes.....