Honored Contributor

OMG, I just could not believe how Lauren was carrying on when she found out she was not really pregnant! It was if she had a miscarriage, I just thought it was ridiculous! I wonder why the Dr. didn't check for menopause, since she is definitely old enough!

Honored Contributor
On 4/11/2014 Amaly said:

I don't think Leslie got married, I think she's pregnant & will disappear probably for years.

I can't believe women get pregnant at the drop of a hat nowadays. They sleep around, they should know how to not get pregnant.

Leslie wasn't "sleeping around". She was in a committed relationship with Neil. There's a difference, you know.

Occasional Contributor

I think I read that the actress who plays Leslie is pregnant. I thought (incorrectly) that was why they were having Leslie and Neil get married.

Michelle Stafford has stated that she has no desire to go back to Y&R. Has even asked fans to quit sending her questions about when she will return. Of course, that may just be fake and she is actually negotiating with them. I have been surprised that they have shown her picture several times recently. I thought they might want us to forget what she looked like if they were going to replace her. I do think her web series is funny but I don't know how she could make a living with just doing that.

I got a kick out the two scenes with Noah Newman and Caroline Spencer Forester yesterday. In case you are unaware, the actors are a couple in real life and are expecting a baby. If you didn't know that, the scenes may have seemed odd or maybe a viewer would hardly have noticed them. I thought the pregnancy was being worked into B&B and that is why Caroline and Rick got married in a hurry around Thanksgiving but I don't think there has been any such announcement on that show.

Honored Contributor

Thanks CountryGirl for the info, I had no idea they were a couple in real life!

Honored Contributor

Well, well, well ................. looks like Billy and Chelsea may get together!

Honored Contributor

Chelsea needs a break .... my gosh she's had a hard year!

Honored Contributor

OMG, did anyone else see this coming ............... Cassie look-alike involved with Ian???

Plus she is Mariah the stalker!

Super Contributor

Which at least means she won't be around long. Thank goodness! And Ian? Well there aren't enough words to describe the creep factor for this guy. I mean, the actor is just plain creepy. Makes him REALLY good at playing the part.

I want Tyler gone. Sorry, but he's such a terrible actor. All that stuff in the hallway with his stupid shirt off yesterday was almost comical. And he has no chemistry with Abby.

And are we supposed to think that Sharon is okay - that she did all she did because she was a little bonkers??? Please! I'm tired of her and Victor always getting away with hurting others and never having to account for anything.

Anyone like the new Kelly? She's easier to watch, but I still don't like the character and would like that story to end.

Honored Contributor

I really like Jack and New Kelly together.

Honored Contributor
On 5/2/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

I really like Jack and New Kelly together. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Me too, I think they have good chemistry together!