Honored Contributor

Re: 🎄🎄 Y&R DECEMBER 2018 SPOILERS! 🎄🎄

[ Edited ]

@silkyk wrote:

What we need is a great "it was all just a dream" scene and then take out the trash! I really wonder if this show is broken beyond fixin'.

@silkyk I've wondered the same thing... Too little too late, maybe... When I stop to think about the reality that it's now been at least five or six years since it was actually watchable and that as bad as the Mal years were, the Phelps, Pratt and Sussman years weren't much better, I have to wonder if it's too far gone to repair... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

With Nicki having now been kidnapped by Victor, who must think her injury is related to his being framed, they have now offcially milked this JT nonsense for every last drop they can get out of it... PLEASE wrap it up... Likewise, have the incredibly limited Reed and Charlie do the right thing and put an end to this non-starter of a story line... Send Ana back to whereever she came from and Fenn back to law school... Send the Rosales family back to Florida or, even better, all the way back to Cuba... Send Nate back to medical school, as he obviously nees a refresher course... Send Tessa to live with her beloved sister,.. Clear out the wasted space and give us back a Young and the Restless we might actually recognize...

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

With Nicki having now been kidnapped by Victor, who must think her injury is related to his being framed, they have now offcially milked this JT nonsense for every last drop they can get out of it... PLEASE wrap it up... Likewise, have the incredibly limited Reed and Charlie do the right thing and put an end to this non-starter of a story line... Send Ana back to whereever she came from and Fenn back to law school... Send the Rosales family back to Florida or, even better, all the way back to Cuba... Send Nate back to medical school, as he obviously nees a refresher course... Send Tessa to live with her beloved sister,.. Clear out the wasted space and give us back a Young and the Restless we might actually recognize...

@stevieb  I'll second this post even though you want to ship me off to Fairview!  Well, actually it is a wonder all of us are not in Fairview from trying to make sense of these stupid storylines.   

I think Lola needs to be the first to go.  Her stupid purse meltdown was beyond annoying.  

Respected Contributor

I guess Lola never learned to just graciously accept a gift & say "Thank you, very much."?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The last two days have been so bad I've fast forwarded through most of both days but did stop long enough to watch Lola blow a gasket and we now have to have a serious talk about just how much I loathe her... WHAT is her problem. WHAT are the morons producing this show trying to prove with her ridiculous attitude... Even assuming she has a valid point, which she doesn't, in what world would you not just calmly sit down and explain to the guy why you were offended... She's freaking irrational... The odds of anyone being offended by a guy buying them a nice gift are slim to none... The only thing that might have offended me was the bag itself... Ugly, ugly bag for five bills...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

And then there's Kyle... My boy needs to grow a pair... WHAT does he see in this twit... All right, so we know it isn't great sex... She's clearly no raving beauty... So she makes a great sandwich... So what... Big deal... So what exactly is it that's made him bow and scrape to her, routinely kissing her butt and asking for another chance, when he hasn't done anything wrong in the first place... Lola is fast approaching #1 on my hit list... She really needs to go...

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

Todays show was just so insane.....Lola having a attack because Kyle got her an expensive handbag for Christmas...........so now in order for him to be "worthy" of her he has to deny himself of his lifestyle and wealth in order to be with her??? huh???  PLEASE dump her Kyle (which won't happen...ugh)..........Then Devon's sister wants to be a producer and demand respect but because someone outsmarted her for the songs she wrote in the past she won't tell Devon SHE  is the songwriter?? Guess she doesn't trust her brother either.....

All the praise for Nate.......weren't they hating on him a few days before??  And WHAT did he really do?? She woke up herself...ha.

Jack and Kerry...again.....ugh.

Expected to see Reed a bit happier that Niki was awake....now i guess he is just worried about himself...

WHY would Victor think Niki may be in danger unless

he KNEW what the women originally did with JT??

I must say though....i actually ENJOYED not seeing Rey

and family today....(except the few scenes with Lola).......

@kelsey17 Right... The whole feakin' lot of them have jumped the shark and nothing makes any sense whatsoever...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb, I haven’t even watched it yet. Probably won’t. I’m losing interest. 

Honored Contributor

Summary for Monday, December 31st from soaps.com:

At Devon’s penthouse, Devon tells Ana she’s a miracle worker – the New Year’s Eve party decorations look amazing. He plans to say goodbye to this terrible year the best way he knows how. They toast to better times ahead and hug. Abby, Arturo, Lola, Fenmore, and Cane arrive. Fen tells Ana she looks great. She returns the compliment. Cane orders a scotch and asks the bartender to keep them coming. Devon joins him and advises him to take it easy. Nearby, Lola is getting texts from Kyle and tells Abby, Arturo, Ana, and Fen they broke up. Fen offers his shoulder to cry on. She accepts. Ana and Abby decide Lola needs a nudge back toward Kyle…maybe around midnight. By the bar, Devon asks Cane about Lily. He says she’s looking forward to the holidays being over and doesn’t know how he’s going to manage. Meanwhile, Kyle arrives and Lola glares at him. She asks if he crashed the party, but he says Abby invited him last minute and he welcomed the chance to see her. Across the room, Devon’s irritated when Ana informs him the songwriter won’t meet with him. Cane asks about Nate. Ana presumes he had an emergency.

At Victoria’s house, she leaves Nick another voicemail saying she and Phyllis want to know what happened to him. After, she and Phyllis worry someone is targeting the Newmans.

Nikki’s ambulance stops and Nick tells Nate they’re at a private airstrip – one his dad has used before. Nick phones Victoria to update her but George snatches his phone and pulls a gun on them. George takes a call from Victor and declares they have to get Mrs. Newman into the building. Once they’re inside, Victor appears. Arguing ensues about whether he’s endangering Nikki’s life. Victor wants to take her somewhere to recover and advises Nick to say goodbye – he may not see either one of them for quite some time. Nick questions if Nikki wants this, and she awakens and tells him to listen to his father. Nate examines her while Nick asks if Victor’s hiding because he’s guilty – did he kill JT? Victor scoffs about him believing his father’s capable of murder and plans to clear his name. George reports the jet is ready, so Nick and Nikki say goodbye. Victor informs Nate he’ll be coming with them. Nate resists, but Victor strongarms him into accepting…for Nikki’s sake. Once alone with Nick, Victor hopes they’ll all be reunited soon. Nick shakes his hand and says, “You take care of her.” Victor replies, “You know I will.”

At home, Victoria tells Phyllis the line went dead on Nick’s call. She worries something terrible has happened, but Phyllis doesn’t want to go there. Vikki feels they should warn Sharon, and they decide to keep one another company, but won’t be sharing resolutions or braiding one another’s hair. Victoria has champagne and will crack that bad boy open. Phyllis fishes to find out if Victoria had plans with Billy, but learns he’s hanging out with Traci and Dina. Over champagne and popcorn, Phyllis keeps probing – are Victoria and Billy friends with benefits? Victoria wonders why she’s so interested…if she’s not interested. They talk about Phyllis and Nick and ‘going back’. Vikki notes reuniting with JT was the biggest mistake of her life; she’s leery of going backward. Down to the last swallow of champagne, Victoria toasts Phyllis for helping distract from her problems tonight, then continues worrying about Nikki. Phyllis is hugging her when Reed arrives. Phyllis goes, and Victoria tells Reed that Nikki went missing – the person who hit her may have taken her. Reed blurts, “No!” He admits he was driving the car.

Rey surprises Mia by coming home. She asks about Nikki, but he hasn’t found her. Rey says the force is searching for her, and announces he’s taking the night off to ring in the New Year with his wife at a fancy hotel. They get dressed up and take selfies as Rey’s phone sounds repeatedly. She urges him to look at his texts. Rey does, and exclaims; this may blow the case wide open. He’s learned Nick made a call from a private airstrip; his team’s headed there now. Mia insists he join his team.

On the aircraft, Victor assures Nate he’ll look after him and Nikki thanks him. As they prepare to leave, the police arrive, sirens blaring, and the pilot aborts takeoff. Nikki panics as Rey boards and arrests Victor.

Home alone, Mia watches the countdown on TV.

At Devon’s place, everyone begins the countdown. Abby kisses Arturo, Ana hugs Devon, and Kyle cringes as Lola kisses Fen. Cane’s passed out on the sofa, and Devon goes to look out the window.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Christine targets Victor.

Honored Contributor

Y&R spoilers for Monday December 31:

In today’s Y&R recap, Rey arrests Victor, and Reed confesses to his mother.

Devon's New Year's Eve party has drama.

Kyle's shocked by Lola.

Victor sets his plan in motion.

Y&R spoilers for Tuesday January 1:

Victor is targeted by Christine.

Nate is tested.

Sparks fly between Cane and Victoria.

Y&R spoilers for Wednesday January 2:

Abby has an issue with Mariah.

Cane and Victoria agree on how to move forward.

Kyle wants another shot with Lola.

Y&R spoilers for Thursday January 3:

Reed confesses.

Nick and Victor enter into a pact.

Jill comes back to Genoa City with unexpected news as Jess Walton returns to Y&R.

Find out if Soaps.com readers choose Y&R for best or worst soap of 2018.

Y&R spoilers for Friday January 4:

Nikki takes control of a situation.

Victoria's torn about her feelings for Billy.

Cane opens up to Jill.