Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ December 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

~~~~~~~  Merry December!  ~~~~~~~

Ryan is on his way to becoming a serial killer for the second time. How long will it take the illustrious PCPD {I made a funny] to realize Griffin didn't kill KiKi?

Storylines I want to progress:

Baby Jonah to be returned to his rightful family in time for Christmas.

Ava to know what real pain and suffering is.

Ryvin returned to Ferncliff where he will spend the rest of his days drugged and chained.

Kevin to be released from Ferncliff where he will spend the rest of his days apologizing/trying to make up for some of the damage that his criminally insane brother inflicted on PC.

More of Mike and his story.

What do you hope to see in December?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

So this 'sweeps' period is coming to an end and yet so many ridiculous stories are still alive and well!!  New stories are beginning to show up, like Hayden returning and Aiden's bullying issues. 

Yet disgusting Brad is still hiding the truth about Michael's baby; maniac Ryan is still hiding the truth about his twin brother; liars Valentin and Sasha are still hiding the truth about their Nina connection etc, etc.  Some of the storylines are so old. they have lost my interest....

Respected Contributor

I'd like at least some of these storylines to be concluded--there are too many unresolved issues.

Yes, it's about time for the truth to be revealed about the baby, and Christmas seems to be the time they do that on this soap. And I can't imagine Lucas staying with Brad after the truth comes out. In addition, Brad should have been *nowhere* around babies (or hospitals) with his background.

I like Max Gail in the role of Mike but, sadly, his storyline is self-limiting.

The serial killer s/l is creepy. I don't know who'd be next on his list lol. I do think he might be "found out" by Carly. When he's stressed, Ryan has a habit of unconsciously tapping that Morse code--then he catches himself and stops. All it will take will be her hearing him doing that once, and she'll put 2 and 2 together.

What worries you masters you.
Valued Contributor

I would like Joss to be torn between her "dying" boyfriend and her true love, Cam.  Finn should return to Port Charles with his baby and then there could be a Merry Christmas group photo of those reunited.  Lucy needs to return and follow the clues to finding the real Kevin.  Olivia needs to be pregnant with the latest Quartermaine.  Tracy should come home for Kiki's funeral.  Nina forgives Valentin.

Trusted Contributor

I want Jason and Sam back together !

Trusted Contributor

And......Julian and Alexis back together !

Honored Contributor

General Hospital Spoilers for Monday December 3:

Griffin pleads his case.

Jordan gets a lead.

Sam is pleasantly surprised.

General Hospital Spoilers for Tuesday December 4:

Ava is put on the spot.

Chase finds a clue.

Sonny runs into Margaux.

General Hospital Spoilers for Wednesday December 5:

Julian lashes out.

Franco begins his day in Art Therapy.

Lulu runs into Willow.

General Hospital Spoilers for Thursday December 6:

Jordan grows obsessed over a case.

Sam has something important for Alexis.

Chase looks for answers surrounding Mary Pat’s murder.

General Hospital Spoilers for Friday December 7:

Anna bets on Obrecht’s motherly instincts.

Jason gets interesting news.

Alexis is skeptical.

More December Spoilers:

In light of Kiki’s murder, Franco and Liz postpone their wedding.

The PCPD learns about Ava drugging Sasha and Griffin in order to break up Kiki’s relationship.

Love could be in the air when Mike meets a new lady.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

And by the way.....Heather has been noticeably m.i.a. of late.  I always love when she has a storyline.  So evil, ya gotta love her.

Honored Contributor

@roxxy1

Heather wow a real blast from the past and just what the show needs another crazed woman

@roxxy1 wrote:

And by the way.....Heather has been noticeably m.i.a. of late.  I always love when she has a storyline.  So evil, ya gotta love her.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

~~~~~~~  Merry December!  ~~~~~~~

Ryan is on his way to becoming a serial killer for the second time. How long will it take the illustrious PCPD {I made a funny] to realize Griffin didn't kill KiKi?

Storylines I want to progress:

Baby Jonah to be returned to his rightful family in time for Christmas.

Ava to know what real pain and suffering is.

Ryvin returned to Ferncliff where he will spend the rest of his days drugged and chained.

Kevin to be released from Ferncliff where he will spend the rest of his days apologizing/trying to make up for some of the damage that his criminally insane brother inflicted on PC.

More of Mike and his story.

What do you hope to see in December?

@Tique ... I want to see that they fire all of the writers because they are doing a terrible job .... GH will be cancelled if these writers remain .... so sad 😢