Respected Contributor

Re: 🎄🎄 Y&R DECEMBER 2018 SPOILERS! 🎄🎄

I didn't see the Dec. thread earlies- so this is what I wrote in the November one:

Watching today (for some unknown reason.)  @stevieb Is that the same Fenn?  Looks a bit familiar.  He's saying he wants to be a musician so if it is long term, they'll probably have Devon discover him or something.  

Why in the world would any of these ladies show up at Mia's party?  Why would Abby show up at all?  Not believable at all.  Do the 3 musketeers (Sharon, Phyllis and Victoria) think they will become best friends with her overnight and she will tell them all about Rey's case?  Makes no sense.  

@AnnabellethecatLast time I saw Devon's sister she was like a little kid.  I would have rather boring Neil stuck around town and they shipped Devon far away.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 No, noted on the last thread. This is a different Fenn... The last one was sort of a cute kid... This one looks like another drip brought to us courtesy of Mal's awful casting prowess... The last one was also a pretty fair actor... This one, wouldn't appear to be...

My money is on Fenn being one and the same as the 'recurring' casting call for a waiter/singer... If he's left law school because he's now SO into music, I can't see one show casting two young males with the same description... Casting calls often use a fake name so as to give nothing away... Like it would matter with this mess...

Max Ehrich the last Fenn is below...

Image result for max ehrich

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

This party of Mia's make no sense whatsoever...

I do begin to think JT survived and is in cahoots with somebody...

There is nothing on the horizon that piques my interest even a little bit... This cast and these characters are completely tedious... This show is done, over, kaput...

Esteemed Contributor

OK, I'm really confused:

Ana equates losing a music career with Devon's 

losing his wife and child!!!????

Did The Mustache place JT's body in the barn?

Did Victor set Abby and Summer up with special jobs

so he can now take down arrogant, dumbo, Nick? and

is that why he's disappeared?

Why in #ell would Victoria team up with The Obnoxious 

One, Cane????? (Had to read that one twice!)

can someone explain?  I'm really confused...Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Roni18 No, noted on the last thread. This is a different Fenn... The last one was sort of a cute kid... This one looks like another drip brought to us courtesy of Mal's awful casting prowess... The last one was also a pretty fair actor... This one, wouldn't appear to be...

My money is on Fenn being one and the same as the 'recurring' casting call for a waiter/singer... If he's left law school because he's now SO into music, I can't see one show casting two young males with the same description... Casting calls often use a fake name so as to give nothing away... Like it would matter with this mess...

Max Ehrich the last Fenn is below...

Image result for max ehrich

@stevieb  Well, that just goes to show how much I paid attention- LOL

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

OK, I'm really confused:

Ana equates losing a music career with Devon's 

losing his wife and child!!!????

Did The Mustache place JT's body in the barn?

Did Victor set Abby and Summer up with special jobs

so he can now take down arrogant, dumbo, Nick? and

is that why he's disappeared?

Why in #ell would Victoria team up with The Obnoxious 

One, Cane????? (Had to read that one twice!)

can someone explain?  I'm really confused...Woman Frustrated

@eddyandme... No idea and not sure I care... I've given up trying to make sense of this show... Mal seems to think he can pull anything he wants out of his backside and we're supposed to be riveted by it... Sorry, not happening... 

Valued Contributor

Another full hour of Mia. Sharon acting like a fool with Rey. I don't know how much longer I can fast forward. Totally frustrated! 

Respected Contributor

Max Ehrich in the photo looks way different than he did when he was on Y&R!

Respected Contributor

@loveschocolate....I just want to thank you for posting the updates on Y & R. I read them daily. Smiley Happy

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Respected Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

Max Ehrich in the photo looks way different than he did when he was on Y&R!

According to what I read on SOC, Max Ehrich wasn't able to revive his role as Fen because he has been in hiding due to a stalker.     It said that the stalker was a real estate agent who attempted to have a relationship with ME and was rebuffed by him.  

Apparently the guy couldn't take no for an answer and continued constant harassment and forced ME to employ a bodyguard and then be forced into hiding for his own safety.

I've always thought how dangerous it can be for celebrities and those in the public eye.

The fame and money just wouldn't be worth it for me.