Esteemed Contributor

It has been announced that the finest Superman I've ever seen (Henry Cavill) will NOT ever be returning for the job.  I understand he made a small appearance in the Movie the "Rock" did called Black Adam.  Don't know why they won't consider Henry Cavill anymore. 

No more Henry Cavill, no more Ben Affleck for (Daredevil) or Batman or whatever.....either. 

Which Actor do you think DC Comics should look to cast for "The Man of Steel" going forward? 

I still like Henry Cavill

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

Re: Who Should Play Superman?

This would be a great new career for Tom Brady.  He already THINKS he's Superman.  He certainly ha "the look".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

JIMMY GARAPOLOa

Regular Contributor

@hopi OMG.. Jimmy G! Lol! I love him! I have never seen any of these movies but I love JImmy G! ❤️😂

Regular Contributor

PS.. I could also tell you an interesting story about the handsome Jimmy G and my niece when he was here as TB12's backup QB in New England! Lol! So handsome!! All good!! 😍

Respected Contributor

No idea who should play Superman now. I remember 2 only- George Reeves and Christopher Reeve. Those are the only 2 I've ever seen play the character.

Frequent Contributor

@JFD12 wrote:

PS.. I could also tell you an interesting story about the handsome Jimmy G and my niece when he was here as TB12's backup QB in New England! Lol! So handsome!! All good!! 😍

@JFD12  Do tell  Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Living in RI we have similar tastes in our sports teams!!   At one point when the Pats won their last Superbowl in 2019 we went to the parade in Boston.  I remember seeing the three quarterbacks at the time on one Duckboat (LOL) and thought to myself we have the best looking quarterbacks in the NFL!   Brady, Garoppollo and Brissette.  Wicked miss those days Smiley Happy  @JFD12 

Esteemed Contributor

As far as who should be cast as Superman,  hmmm, that's a tough question.  I think it needs to be a certain type actor of which doesn't come to mind.  I'll give it some thought.

Honored Contributor

F4979A36-ED6A-4F90-B25F-88CA1D0FB3FD.jpeg