Respected Contributor

Just read that on the Hallmark channel today at 2pm (I assume eastern time) they will air a 3 minute promo about the show.  Indicated no one will know how the show is handling this until they come back.  

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

It will be back soon with NO Lori!  It's nice to see a company who stands for decency.  Just my opinion.  Interesting theories about how they've written her out.  

Well remember on Bewitched they just put another Darrin on the show  lol.  Of course I never enjoyed the new Darrin so I only watch the old Bewitched shows.  I hae never watched When Calls the Heart because I cannot get past the title.  So I am not sure if she plays a big part.  However the way she has been acting in court etc... she seems to feel entitled.  I would not enjoy watching her in anything.

Honored Contributor
Trusted Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

Just read that on the Hallmark channel today at 2pm (I assume eastern time) they will air a 3 minute promo about the show.  Indicated no one will know how the show is handling this until they come back.  

This brief promo was on today.  It popped up in my DVR for this show.  The show will return on 5/5 with a one hour episode, and then a special additional episode will air on Monday 5/6.  Thereafter, it will return to Sunday night only.

So happy to see that it is returning this soon.  I have missed it.

Yay!!!!

Respected Contributor

i'm still wondering if they recast lori l.'s character or what. Maybe the extra episode is a transitional one. still missing jack.

Trusted Contributor

Yesterday on Entertainment Tonight they mentioned the return of When Calls the Heart on 5/5 and 5/6 and also said it is a mystery whether or not Lori Loughlin will be in the episodes.  That was strange, but guess we will find out when the episodes air next month.