Honored Contributor

Wednesday 8/12/2015: Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And not surprisinginly the house has flipped and Shelli is a goner and Vanessa is staying. Who would think a little thing like Shirtgate could flip the house?

James and Austin played an odd game of tag last night with neither one coming out and saying much but ultimately agreeing that Vanessa had to stay, Shelli had to go and that there would be a new six person alliance of James, Jackie, Meg, Austin, Liz and Julia. They figured out that Shelli was with John and Steve and likely Becky too, so they need to get rid of Shelli now.

Shelli's antenna seem to be picking up the switch and she's getting a bit nervous and starting to feel things out. Becky is concerned that she's made a massive enemy of Vanessa who will be gunning for her. Steve's convinced Vanessa's a goner, but he wants Becky gone and is considering making a big game move. (God only knows what.) 

At this moment, it's all but set in stone that Vanessa has six votes to stay and will stay while Shelli goes to the jury. Then some combination of Vanessa, Steve, John, Becky will go up as the nominees in the double eviction (assuming they don't win HOH) and one of them will be going to the jury. Stay tuned though as things change by the minute in this crazy house!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Wednesday 8/12/2015: Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Yay!   

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for taking time to post these important updates !  I hope to be watching 

Honored Contributor

I bet production is sorry this is a double eviction week. They've got a ton of great game footage they could use Thursday, but there's not much time for anything on a double eviction night. Expect to see them squeeze some in on Sunday's show.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

thanks gardenman for always keeping us up to date 

This is going to be good because steve and john both want to start winning hohs and they have said to each other that they are both able to do it.   Before becky won this hoh I saw john say to steve that he wanted to win this comp and take out vanessa.  Becky won the hoh and her target was vanessa but then I remember when they said John was crying when shelli was put on the block  so maybe Becky and john  are together which doesn't really seem that surprising.  When Jason was on the block I was so  hoping that Clay and Shelli were going to vote to keep him but maybe they had a deal with Becky.

Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

I bet production is sorry this is a double eviction week. They've got a ton of great game footage they could use Thursday, but there's not much time for anything on a double eviction night. Expect to see them squeeze some in on Sunday's show.

What a wonderful problem for them to have!  Especially in light of the problems the last two years.

Honored Contributor

Watched a little of BBAD and saw Meg's overreaction to a tiny cricket. How could anyone fear a cricket? I can only imagine she thinks it's cute, girly, and appealing. It's not.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

What a wonderful problem for them to have!  Especially in light of the problems the last two years.

Yeah, in recent years they'd go back a week or two to find filler material. This year they've got more footage than they could use if the shows were twice as long. It's a good problem for them.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Lol. Vanessa gives them a lot of material to work with. She does need to go, but not before Shelli. Shelli is just too smug for me.

I don't have an issue with it coming down to the Austwins and J/J/M group. Austin may need a shave and a shower, but he is funny. I think he will go before either of the Twins.
Respected Contributor

I'm so glad Shelli is leaving.