Respected Contributor

Y&R TUESDAY Aug 11

[ Edited ]

‎I’m just getting back into the routine so expect typos and grammatical errors, perhaps the odd sentence that goes nowhere. Just read it already! Oh, if you subscribed within the past 3 days, please give me one more day to add you to the list. Thanks all for your patience and kind words, I’m back baby!!! Biggest thanks of all to Lyndsay for getting us back up and running!! She worked her ASS off people!

http://www.young-restless.com/2015/monday-august-10th

Next: Harding has taken time off? Paul seems surprised. You didn't approve it? Kevin asks ¦. Billy would never hurt someone that I love so much, Vikki is sure. Even if that someone is me? Victor replies . This is ******  Vikki is her own person, Billy is annoyed. She spied on Jabot before, Jack reminds.

Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R TUESDAY Aug 11

[ Edited ]

The trouble last week was Toni's mom passed away there is a photo on page 3

Toni's Thoughts: Well, last week was quite a week. I spent the week in hospice with my Mom (who passed away on Saturday) I was doing my best to watch the show, and recording audio with my phone to fill in gaps when I was needed elsewhere. Imagine my frustration when managing to do the spoilers, by horrible coincidence, the server went down and the host decided not to restore the site. Thanks 100% to Lyndsay, who’s proven to be indispensable, the site was moved and restored; a task I had neither the energy, skill or inclination to do at that time (perhaps not any time)

So Sorry for your Lost Toni's you will see her again someday, dear.

Trusted Contributor

Java I am so sorry to hear of the death of your Mom.  My deepest symapathy goes out to you.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Morning, JESSA.  I believe javala was quoting part of Toni's Corner, the soap opera spoiler and not talking about her own mother.

How are you?

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

JESSA----I am certain that Java will be grateful for your kind words but her Mom died some time ago. Reading Java's post , it is perfectly understandable that we would think it was she who had lost her Mother.

Any news on your mystery pain ?

Good rainy, dreary morning, Foxxie.....the torrents are supposed to end before my Pantera lunch date. I am addicted to the broccoli soup...throw in the steak and cheddar sandwich and I m a very happy camper.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning Sun shines...

If you re read my post I did try to make it clear that it was Toni's Thoughts which she usually says My Thoughts so there was no confusion! I also said what happen last week had to do with her sad situation as to why I could not post... and the week before that she put her mother in a hospice to be near her mother as much as possible.

I took extra special care to make sure...  thanks for your words anyway.

BTW she also explained it in her opening recap

http://www.young-restless.com/ which I always post as a lead in....

when I put Toni;s spoiler together I always include the recap, the link to the starting  page and her Next.

Trusted Contributor

I'm sorry Java, forgive me.

Jessa
Trusted Contributor

Foxxie and Danky, Thanks for asking.  I still feel some discomfort.  It seems better, I am trying not to lift or do anything with my left arm.  I am supposed to go back if it continues. I will wait until the end of the week to see how I feel.

Jessa
Respected Contributor

Java is a poopy head ! ( Said I with giggles and affection. )

I had just awakened and read only post #1 (glanced at #2 which didn't register). I honestly thought -#1 was your story except that I knew your Mom was already on the other side............Anywho--no biggie on any one's part. 

I  am not crazy about gloomy days. Kind of makes me sad even when I have nothing to be sad about. I bought that Rao's sauce so maybe I'll make some meatballs and spaghetti for dinner.

Respected Contributor

Panera was okay--I switched it up and got the onion soup which wasn't great. FOXXIE--they still have the steak and asiago sandwich that you like. I had the italian combo.

Is Abby pregnant in RL ? I thought she was going to smother Ben with her belly.