Honored Contributor

If you have Amazon Prime this series is well worth your time. The actress playing Becky is just right and episode 1 will grab you. There is a scene from Vauxhall Gardens that is so good, I love 19th century English books, and have read about the pleasure Gardens, but now I understand what they were really like. I hope if you try this series, you enjoy it as much as I did !!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

Unfortunately am not an Amazon Prime member but this sounds wonderful and right up my alley. Darn 😩

⚓️
Honored Contributor

Re: Vanity Fair

[ Edited ]

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

Unfortunately am not an Amazon Prime member but this sounds wonderful and right up my alley. Darn 

@LoveMyBaby, I think you can get a 30 day free trial, check it out.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I watched a series on PBS a million years ago but this much be newer.  I read the book too.  A million years ago. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Oh goody! That sounds great. Thank you. 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I watched a series on PBS a million years ago but this much be newer.  I read the book too.  A million years ago. 

@Sooner, I did too, but this is a fresh version.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Frequent Contributor

I'm watching it and I love it.

Honored Contributor

I wanted to add that Martin Clunes AKA Doc Martin is in this version, and he is hysterical.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan