Esteemed Contributor

Unsolved Mysteries back on Netflix

We've watched the first few of the new episodes. Very well done like last season. I really liked the one about the tsunami in Japan.  There were a lot of paranormal experiences reported after it happened. I forgot how horrible the tsunami was.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

Re: Unsolved Mysteries back on Netflix

I agree that this show is well done, but I found it very unsatisfying - I want to know what happened! I want a resolution, and hate to be left hanging.

Esteemed Contributor

@Suzeecat  I agree...I want to know too.  But maybe by highlighting these unsolved things it will jog memories or consciences to solve cases.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

I just started watching some episodes today; used to love this show when it was on all those years ago.  I just can't watch it at night - not because the episodes themselves are particularly scary or creepy.  There's just something about the theme music that freaks me out a bit!  But it's also one show where I don't want to skip the intro! Haha. But am happy that it has returned.  I did find myself googling if there were any updates - at least in the original show, they would follow up on breaking news on future shows.  Maybe, if the show continues, they will do the same.  Although, I'm not sure if streaming would allow for that given how the episodes are released?