Honored Contributor

Does anyone else think Jamal is the father of his son's child? I believe he raped his daughter-in-law.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Does anyone else think Jamal is the father of his son's child? I believe he raped his daughter-in-law.

Absolutely!

Respected Contributor

Ooooo......it's getting good! Next week will be verrrrry interesting.  I think Uncle Tariq is in big trouble..as well he should be!

Who saw it and what do you all think?

Super Contributor

-Thanks for the reminder,

Respected Contributor

Is anyone still watching? This season is just as good as the first one.

Spoiler
Wait until Jamal finds out that Barry is still alive!  It sounds like Barry is going to stay to help his country, so I guess he'll eventually have to get back to the palace. I can't wait to see Jamal's face because I do think he feels a little guilty about putting Barry in the desert to die.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@Gooday  Oh yes, Jamal is the father and he did rape her.  She actually confronted him with it this season in outright words.

I think this season is EVEN BETTER!  I am finding it easier to follow.  And yes, my opinion is that Jamal is finding it very difficult what he did to his brother.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

According to the FX channels official Tyrant website Nusrat is pregnant with her husbands child. This would seem to be confirmed by the fact that she did not turn up pregnant within a month or so after the wedding and the rape. She even refused to sleep with her husband for quite awhile due to the rape trauma so it would be obvious that he couldn't be the father if she showed up pregnant so quickly.  Plus the fact that Jamal and his wife are shown in season 1 wondering when they will finally be grandparents a few months after the wedding.

http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/tyrant/cast-crew/tyrant-sibylla-deen

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Is this a good show?  I've been thinking of binging on it.  Don't know if it's worthwhile.

There's another show similar that I watch don't know if it's worthwhile to watch both.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Is this a good show?  I've been thinking of binging on it.  Don't know if it's worthwhile.

There's another show similar that I watch don't know if it's worthwhile to watch both.

Thanks!

It's okay, not my favorite must see but I like it. You should check out the first season, first episode (this is season two) and decide for yourself if you like it.

Honored Contributor

Well that was quite an episode. I was very happy to see Tariq get what was coming to him. Sammy gets more annoying with every episode though. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval