Honored Contributor

Two New Shows Feud Bette and Joan and The Arrangement

Fire up the DVR because Sundays just got busier. Feud begins Sunday at 10:00 on FX starring Susan Sarandon as Bette, Jessica Lange as  Joan, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Kathy Bates, and Stanley Tucci (great cast). The Arrangement airs at 10:00 on E starring Josh Henderson (Dallas) and Michael Vartan (Alias). Add Time After Time (ABC), Big Little Lies (HBO), and Shades Of Blue (NBC), I have a lot to catch up on!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Two New Shows Feud Bette and Joan and The Arrangement

@Jordan2 wrote:

Fire up the DVR because Sundays just got busier. Feud begins Sunday at 10:00 on FX starring Susan Sarandon as Bette, Jessica Lange as  Joan, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Kathy Bates, and Stanley Tucci (great cast). The Arrangement airs at 10:00 on E starring Josh Henderson (Dallas) and Michael Vartan (Alias). Add Time After Time (ABC), Big Little Lies (HBO), and Shades Of Blue (NBC), I have a lot to catch up on!

I already have the Feud scheduled on my DVR.  It looks like it will be very entertaining.

Super Contributor

I am looking forward to this new series on the FX cable channel.  The offerings on network TV just don't measure up any more!

Honored Contributor

I look forward to watching Feud. It looks really different and the cast is great.

Honored Contributor

I read online today that the next feud show will be the "feud" between Charles & Diana - how their marriage fell apart.  While it's fair game of course, I wish for their sons' sakes that the network hadn't chosen that.  Especially with the 20th anniversary of her death this year in 2017.   Not cool nor very respectful IMO.

Valued Contributor

i WISH i HAD DVR...sUNdAYS ARE A BUSY NIGHT FOR ME...i WISH THEY WOULD PUT IT ON wED OR tHURSDAY.....i HAVE NOTHING ON THOE DAYSapslock was on....I shouted the whole thing....oh!!!   thats what happens when I type in the dark...Im sorry...man I miss my backlit keyboard

Honored Contributor

Isnt the new Chicago Justice also on Sundays starting this week?

Honored Contributor

This is EXACTLY why I upgraded my cable.  Before I could only DVR 2 shows and one I had to be watching at the same time!

Now, the sky is the limit!  Ha!  Why in the name of Heaven does everything come on Sunday nights?  So many shows do.  If not Sunday nights another night during the week.  But whatever night, it's all on the SAME night.  Meanwhile Friday and Saturday nights are boring....zip, nothing on?

Doesn't make sense.  I know a long time ago people were out on the weekend, but I don't think that's so true anymore.  They need to reassess this stuff!  Ha!

Honored Contributor

"Feud" sounds great.  It's amusing that they cast Susan Sarandon, who can definitely bear a resemblance to Bette, the big staring eyes especially.  Although ironically, I think Davis' eyes were blue-gray, while Sarandon's might be brown?

Hope it opens the door to lots of other explorations of old Hollywood.  What about the reputed secret anti-Nazi work of Cary Grant?  Or other rivalrous Hollywood relationships, like sisters Olivia de Havilland and Joah Fontaine?  Or complex Hollywood marriages, like the immortal Stanwyck and Robert Taylor?  Lots of rich material... 

Honored Contributor

Sunda night is SO out of balance. 

Tonight, Wednesday, I have 7 shows to watch/record.

On Sunday, I have 11.