Respected Contributor

Re: Tuesday 9/08/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

G-man anyone in real life playing poker with Vanessa should beware... it is her talent....  I don't care for Vanessa, but in order for whimpy Steve to learn a lesson at this stage It is ok to see JM and Vanessa to be the final two...

Respected Contributor

@kaybee wrote:

A bit OT but has anyone recognized Vanessa or has she mentioned her fame as a poker player?

I wonder that too if they knew they were up against the Sting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebYl6klryqU

Respected Contributor

for me it will be interesting to see the pov comp just to see if anyone was close to Austin to winning it

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

for me it will be interesting to see the pov comp just to see if anyone was close to Austin to winning it

I believe the POV comp was done in pairs and in elimination style, which is why Julia went against Austin assuming he'd throw it to her, he'd be eliminated, then she'd take on whoever remained. That had been the original plan, so the trio could survive intact, but Austin deviated from the plan. I'm guessing Julia had already beaten someone since she had the choice of who to play against. By picking Austin she'd get more practice, get one step closer to the POV and keep the trio alive, but Austin didn't throw the comp to her.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Last night I was up so I watched POP for the 3rd time and watched for about an hour this time. Does Steve have a crush on Julia?  Julia and Liz were in the hammock and Steve was underneath pushing/rocking them back and forth. Later, Austin is holding hands with Liz and Steve is holding hands with Julia.  Okay..I realize Steve isn't Julia's type but I wonder if she is doing this to take advantage of the crush, LOL!

As I said before...and was advised this was Jason...no...it is Steve that builds K'nex in his mother's basement. There is a video on youtube showing the contraption.  I also could have sworn I saw...the old wood tinkertoy part on the countertop of a wall.

I think this BB experience for Steve is great. Maybe he will even get a kiss. Although I did watch his interview where he said showmances created targets...but at this late stage....who can tell.

I can hear Steve's mom... "My son the STUD!"  LOL!

I watched part of JM's interview where he said that he is going to tell the HG that he is a dentist right away.  I don't think he did that... or did he?  I remember that he noticed one of the twins had a cap on her front tooth and that he how he suspected there were two and not one...

Respected Contributor

Is there a possibility where BB can have something like last year where time was reversed and a houseguest could come back?  Or is it too late. 

The season has lost its excitement and something special needs to be inserted into the show.

Honored Contributor

@CalMom wrote:

Is there a possibility where BB can have something like last year where time was reversed and a houseguest could come back?  Or is it too late. 

The season has lost its excitement and something special needs to be inserted into the show.

No, it's too late to sneak anyone back in now. We're about two weeks from the finale now. Les Moonves, the head of CBS who's personally invovled in approving the BB cast said in an interview that they missed on four or five cast members this year. (My guess would be some combination of Jason, Meg, Clay, Austin, Liz, Julia, John, Jace, Audrey.) He sounded a bit unhappy about that and (I'm speculating here) we could see a change in the casting process for next year. We had a lot of recruits this year and maybe they'll go back to being the exception rather than the rule.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

The Austwins have had an epiphany regarding Vanessa--finally! They have realized she has a final 2 deal with every single person in the house and why she prefers for Julia to stay. 

For those with live feeds it starts around 1:34 or so with Austin and Liz and after a few minutes Julia comes in and they compare notes. 

They still have no idea what to do about it but at least they know.

They also seem to be very upset about the possibility of Steve and John taking each other to final 2.

It's nice to hear someone who's actually inside the house finally seeing through Vanessa's facade. Now, what will they do?

They're considering a confrontation with Johnny Mac but fear if there's a big blow up now there's no chance of Liz staying in the game. They're also considering outting her after the eviction on Thursday but are afraid she won't throw the HOH. What to do...what to do...

Super Contributor

A bunch of losers...I have watched every episode but apart from Steve and John I can't stand any of them.  Vanessa is a bright girl who has probably outplayed everyone but I don't like her tactics and surprised she is still here.  With a smarter cast she would have been gone weeks ago and so would the twins.  

I wish Dirtball Austin had gone in last year as he was supposed to (was an alternate).  He wouldn't have made it past the 4th week.  What does Austin expect to get out of this?  He is getting too old to continue wrestling and too ugly to do modeling.  Maybe teaching or coaching at an all boys school - wouldn't want that horn dog around my daughters.

Respected Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@CalMom wrote:

No, it's too late to sneak anyone back in now. We're about two weeks from the finale now. Les Moonves, the head of CBS who's personally invovled in approving the BB cast said in an interview that they missed on four or five cast members this year. (My guess would be some combination of Jason, Meg, Clay, Austin, Liz, Julia, John, Jace, Audrey.) He sounded a bit unhappy about that and (I'm speculating here) we could see a change in the casting process for next year. We had a lot of recruits this year and maybe they'll go back to being the exception rather than the rule.

It's too bad he didn't name any names but I guess he can't  at least till it's over but my choices would be liz,julia, austin and jackie and jeff.