Honored Contributor

Re: Top Chef LA - Premiered 3/19

The Bravo Appon Roku only has the first 2 episodes, I am watching the other 2 online.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

It's another digital series.

Super annoying woman on there.  She seems familiar, I can't remember who she is but she ruins this whole thing.

So it's on Bravotv.com and not on tv.  I'll have to check it out.

Honored Contributor

It's Nilou Motamed from Food & Wine magazine.  She's been on the show before.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

It's another digital series.

Super annoying woman on there.  She seems familiar, I can't remember who she is but she ruins this whole thing.

@VaBelle35 

I think she's a restaurant owner and I think she was a judge on TC this season already.  Not sure.

Trusted Contributor

Whose relative was picking apart the chicken with their hands? That was too funny.

I did not know that Nancy Silveton was the founder of La Brea Bread. That is my favorite bread. The Pane Tuscano is my favorite.

I was happy to see Gregory win. His food always looks delicious. I thought for sure Marlarky was going to be sent home.

Next week should be interesting with him and Leeann on the same team.    

Honored Contributor

I was sorry to see Jen go. I've always liked her.

LCK and What Would Tom Do are oddly hidden on the Bravo App on Roku. They have a link to LCK showing Tom in LA, but that only has the old seasons. To find this season you have to look under the Top Chef heading and then the other two shows are listed at the bottom of that. It's a bit weird and for some reason, they're slow adding the later episodes. The newest ones weren't there yesterday when I looked. I guess they're trying to drive more viewers to their website.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I ended up watching the last 2 episodes of WWTD on the website instead of waiting for them to load to the App on Roku.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

there is no one i really dislike at all on this season.

i am glad that malarkey did not go home though.

the right person went home.

i was surprised that this week the LCK was actually up on comcast on on demand the next day! have not watched it yet though.

i really enjoyed both challenges this week. something a little different.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Tom said on LCK that after next week, the person or a person goes back in the competition.

I assume because they will need even teams for Restaurant Wars.

It wasn't clear if LCK was going to send more than one person back.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@lenapecci wrote:

Whose relative was picking apart the chicken with their hands? That was too funny.

I did not know that Nancy Silveton was the founder of La Brea Bread. That is my favorite bread. The Pane Tuscano is my favorite.

I was happy to see Gregory win. His food always looks delicious. I thought for sure Marlarky was going to be sent home.

Next week should be interesting with him and Leeann on the same team.    

Oh goodness @lenapecci , I LOVE La Brea bread and totally missed she was the founder.  We are lucky to be able to buy their products in a couple of grocery stores by us, their baguettes are my absolute favorites!