Respected Contributor

Re: Top Chef LA - Premiered 3/19

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

I thought Malarkey was full of Malarkey, should have gone home for doing practically nothing, and nothing innovative, as the others did.

@mousiegirl 

LOL.  He is so full of himself and even more now on this season.  What was he apologizing for the whole time?  I must have slept through that part.  Something about helping w/LeeAnn? 

@SWEET   He took the olive oil and salt that Leeann was going to use to finish her dish, Judges complained it wasn't seasoned enough.

@mousiegirl 

Thanks.  I tend to fall asleep when they are cooking and then tend to wake up after it's served (or most of the time). 

Trusted Contributor

I thought Gregorys dish in the elimination challenge was beautiful. It looked like a picture of planet earth. Melissa's dish looked delicious. I am glad she won again! Both Nini's and Eric's desserts looked good. This was one challenge I wish I could have been at to taste the food!

I think Leeann should have gone home! This was the 4th time she was on the bottom. Lisa's dish did not look appetizing but I would have rather seen her stay, than Leeann. Lisa's quickfire was one of the top ones.

Maybe next week she will go or Brian Malarky.      

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yikes, I can't believe I am the first person to comment on the 4/16 episode!

That being said (and goodness I hope I shouldn't have hidden this under spoiler alert) but I was surprised/sad that Jen went home!  They finally gave her the human edit (loves her family, happily cooked alongside her sister, is engaged and planning one of her own.  Has finally came to terms with critiques and moves on gracefully instead of melting down) AND THEN THEY CUT HER.  With that mess that Malarkey made (coupled with that never ending big mouth edit they gave him good grief his poor wife)?

Sigh, good episode but kind of weird.  I am still totally Team Voltaggio.  Bryan's sister must have been a Godsend fending off the incredibly talented but must be exhausting Michael.  I am glad they had each other growing up.

And not happy about who won Last Chance Kitchen . . . just sayin' . . . Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Jen has really grown up and sorry she left. 

It was nice seeing everyone's family/friends.  Stephanie is always down on herself. 

I think this was one of the best episodes so far and I didn't fall asleep watching it via DVR and didn't have to rewind it.

I love Bryan V. and his laugh is infectious. His sister is a pastry chef so she knew something at least vs. others who had no clue. 

Brian Malarkey w/his list of who's going to win and lose is just stupid. 

I still can't hear LCK on Bravo but finally got to watch it and I can't believe who won.  She is not my favorite and never was. 

Honored Contributor

There's also another show on  Bravotv online with Tom called What Would Tom Do where he does the elimination challenge or something.

I just found it by accident.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@SWEET  I don't know if you agree with me or not but my problem with who won/advanced in Last Chance Kitchen is she so hard to like (which is fine but I guess I prefer chefs that celebrate food and more importantly each other).  I do not nor have I ever seen that in her and that is why I was bummed when she advanced to the next round.

Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

There's also another show on  Bravotv online with Tom called What Would Tom Do where he does the elimination challenge or something.

I saw the preview.  Is it on after TC?

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@SWEET  I don't know if you agree with me or not but my problem with who won/advanced in Last Chance Kitchen is she so hard to like (which is fine but I guess I prefer chefs that celebrate food and more importantly each other).  I do not nor have I ever seen that in her and that is why I was bummed when she advanced to the next round.

I do totally agree and I never liked her when she was on her season. I really dislike the way she holds her head up and she has an attitude. 

Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I saw the preview.  Is it on after TC?

@VaBelle35  is this what you found?:

https://www.bravotv.com/what-would-tom-do

@SWEET 

Honored Contributor

It's another digital series.

Super annoying woman on there.  She seems familiar, I can't remember who she is but she ruins this whole thing.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN