Honored Contributor

Re: Top Chef LA - Premiered 3/19

Last night 3/26 was equally boring.  I could have done without them going to restaurants and eating vs a quick fire challenge, as that doesn't translate for me.

Last Chance Kitchen was good and a little funny at the beginning.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

have not had a chance to watch last chance kitchen yet.

it is too bad that there was not a quickfire challenge....i always enjoy those.

i really enjoyed them going to the different restaurants for tastings and ideas. i am now interested in getting that last guide that gold did. my daughter and i are foodies......she has a wine and food blog and loves going out to try new restaurants and new tastes. we were watching it together last night since she is home working on her courses instead of away at college.

i honestly thought that stephanie was going to be eliminated, especially how padma kept harping on how good angelos fish was (but not the sauce.)

ruth reichl is a tough judge!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Ruth Reichl was pretty brutal last night. Considering Jonathan Gold was not that way and they repeated that all night and she was a good friend.  LOL

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Last night 3/26 was equally boring.  I could have done without them going to restaurants and eating vs a quick fire challenge, as that doesn't translate for me.

Hee @VaBelle35  now I have to go back and watch the whole thing as I dozed off for the last 30 seconds (naturally) and missed who was eliminated so I FF through LCK . . . Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@VaBelle35  I can't say I got a lot out of that segment either but I did giggle to myself that the group that I thought would be the least amount of fun/interesting conversation was actually the one I enjoyed the most (the last group with LeeAnne, Jen and I think her name is Stephanie).  I burst out laughing when I saw the three of them packed into that car but I have to say they seemed to enjoy themselves and the food the most for some reason.

Trusted Contributor

I wish they would have showed us more time cooking than the chefs eating. Even more of the guests trying their food.

I think Stephanie should have been the one to go home. I like her but they all said how dry and tasteless her food was.

I will try to watch last chance kitchen today.  

Honored Contributor

I tried watching Last Chance Kitchen through the Bravo app on my Roku, but the episode was from last season despite the photo showing the LA All-Star season. I'll try again later and see if I can find the new one.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

I tried watching Last Chance Kitchen through the Bravo app on my Roku, but the episode was from last season despite the photo showing the LA All-Star season. I'll try again later and see if I can find the new one.

last chance kitchen is up on the bravo tv website, but i cannot find it on my comcast xfinity.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Watched the first episode.

Too many chefs with huge egos. Can't stand to watch them a second time.

Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

It's not listed as Last Chance Kitchen.  You have to navigate to Top Chef LA and it's under there.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN