Honored Contributor

Re: Todd and Julie Chrisley Indicted For Bank Fraud And Other Charges

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

I think their son was arrested a few months ago on drug charges.

So much for reality TV.

@Carmie   Which son?  I would suspect his oldest son from a previous marriage who was a drug addict, may still be.  They are raising his daughter, Chloe.

That's the one.  His name is Kyle. I think the drugs charges were dropped, but there is a concern about him threatening the mother of his child. He was arrested for that too.

Respected Contributor

I'm not surprised.

Honored Contributor

Well I guess I am in the minority here, I loved the show, thought it was really funny! Plus Todd's Mother Nanny Faye was hilarious.....Yes, I have often wondered how they got all of that money, the home they had in Atlanta was huge, I mean like 12,000 square feet, and then they "downsized" to their home in Nashville.

They seem like they spent money like water, but the show itself to me was actually funny......That really is too bad because Todd always seemed like he prided himself on being such a good father and role model to his children.

Wonder if the older ones had any idea of any of this?

Such a shame!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  I think many people enjoy the show. They were just suspicious of how they got their money etc. It's definitely a shame if it is true.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN  I think many people enjoy the show. They were just suspicious of how they got their money etc. It's definitely a shame if it is true.

@colliemom4 . I agree!

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN   I enjoyed watching the show too..  BTW, Julie is the daughter of a southern preacher...

Esteemed Contributor

I have seen the show all of maybe two times and was unimpressed, if not downright put off. I find him to be the most repulsive of all of them. When I read the latest news on them, I shrugged and said to myself, "Now THERE'S a big surprise. Eyeroll." It's so in keeping with all those who like to portray themselves as highly moral and above everyone else, when the real personality is hiding in the shadows. I hope they throw the book at them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

Who are these people? I mean, I know they have a reality show on USA, but what did they do to get famous enough to have a reality show? Outside of the show, I've never once heard their names.

Can anyone with OPD (Obnoxious Personality Disorder) and no talent get a reality show? Is that how it works now?

May I remind you of how the K's got noticed? Kim's little tape. 

Respected Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

Can anyone with OPD (Obnoxious Personality Disorder) and no talent get a reality show? Is that how it works now?

Many people on reality shows seem to have that disorder.  Makes for interesting tv, I guess.  It was great material when "The Soup" was still on the air.

Honored Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN   I enjoyed watching the show too..  BTW, Julie is the daughter of a southern preacher...

I always heard you got to watch out for those "Preacher's Kids", LOL!  A true Christian should not have to tell you that they are one, you should know that by the way the live their life and most of all, how they treat others, JMHO!