Honored Contributor

Heather Locklear sentenced to 30 days in mental facility for cop battery case

Super Contributor

Re: Heather Locklear sentenced to 30 days in mental facility for cop battery case

[ Edited ]

Respected Contributor

Re: Heather Locklear sentenced to 30 days in mental facility for cop battery case

Little late isn't it? over a 1 1/2yrs. for it to finally be dealt with by the law?? Thinking she needed mental help all this time.

Trusted Contributor

I feel sorry for Heather.  She has suffered mental

issues quite a few years combined  with drug abuse.

Hope she gets some long term help which she needs.

Such a talented pretty girl.

Respected Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

Little late isn't it? over a 1 1/2yrs. for it to finally be dealt with by the law?? Thinking she needed mental help all this time.

HL has been receiving mental health treatment for some time. I feel badly for her. 

Respected Contributor

Sad.

Worked so hard her whole life. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

Last winter, I watched the entire series of the old Dynasty program from years ago which I loved and Heather was so young and pretty.  What a terrible shame to see what has happened to her now.  Hope she gets the help she needs and turns her life around.  Just such a sad story.

Honored Contributor

Poor lady.  What a terrible thing.  I hope she is able to get the proper help, guidance and support that she needs.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@bonappetit Come on gang !!! She needs more than 30 days. She looks suicidal. My prayers are with her and her family. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@jellyBEAN I thought the same thing, Jelly Bean. She's worked hard all her life and was America's sweet, girl next door. Survived some public relationships. Usually we rise up from our past and make forward progress. It has to be difficult to move in the other direction. I wish health and hope for her.    

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau