Honored Contributor

Thursday 7/30/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

No dramatic changes overnight. Jason still seems destined to go out tonight. Jason did finally start to campaign to stay by telling Shelli and Clay how loyal he'd be to them and how devoted he'd be. (All of which is a lie, as he has told others he'll go after Shelli and Clay if possible.) Jason's plea seems to be strengthening Becky's game as he's painting her as being alone in the game, which is good for Becky.

We learned that Vanessa was a finalist for The Amazing Race five years ago and has applied to be on TAR, Survivor, and BB every year since then to finally make BB this year.

On tonight's show we'll see the normal back and forth on who to vote out, but Jason will be the guy going. Then we'll get Julia dumped back into the house (maybe coming out of the DR with Liz after Liz votes.) Julia's arrival won't be dramatic as everyone knows she's coming. Jason will get voted out, maybe unanimously though there is some talk of Shelli and Clay trying to set up Jackie to vote to keep Becky to cause a rift between Jackie and Becky, but Jason's telling Shelli and Clay that Becky and Jackie aren't close may eliminate that. Jason did sabotage Becky a bit by telling them that they were Becky's targets for a double eviction.

Finally we'll have the new HOH comp which promises to be interesting. I'm not sure who anyone will truly target now. I would assume Sixth Sense would still target a camper, but Julia's addition could serve to move Austin back into the sights of the alliance. Julia is not a big fan of Austin. The twins could become wildcards and if Julia won HOH, I'm not sure what she'd do. She could target the powers in the house. Austin is supposed to be a pawn for Sixth Sense this week and throw the BOTB to keep them in power, but if Julia is the HOH that could be risky.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Thursday 7/30/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

GM--- please , PLEASE excuse the quick O/T...... SABRA--- thanks for the welcome and I hope you are fully recovered from your injury (although I wonder if , after something that severe, you can ever be 100% ).

LORI-- it's been a year since I " fell in love "with you and all the other GG's....so much has changed including this board....still trying to figure it ALL out ! 

Honored Contributor

Feel free to go off topic any time you want. I'm not the forum police and going off topic doesn't bother me at all.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

GM--- please , PLEASE excuse the quick O/T...... SABRA--- thanks for the welcome and I hope you are fully recovered from your injury (although I wonder if , after something that severe, you can ever be 100% ).

LORI-- it's been a year since I " fell in love "with you and all the other GG's....so much has changed including this board....still trying to figure it ALL out ! 

Thanks for the graciousness, Gardenman.  

Danky, all you have to do is start a new thread.  It's that easy.  I'm certain that if you build it, they will come.  And I will too, if I'm welcome, and hopefully everyone stays chill Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Sending good thoughts for Jason and hope he gets to stay.

Trusted Contributor

Danky, it took me a few days to get the hang of this new board ---by then I had lost most of our Garden Girls.  We were a bunch of BB lovers who blossomed into friends based off the BB show, and kept our thread going for a long time.

I wish Jackie and Meg would win HOH tonight.  Maybe the two of them would put up Clay, Shelli, Vanessa and Austin!!  I'm dreaming again.

Honored Contributor

Jackie and Meg as HOH's would be ideal.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I just want to know.......did they get rid of that gross hairy guy?

Trusted Contributor

Annabelle, no, he is still there.  Vanessa chickened out.  The other HG's were astonished that she didn't put him up.  Hopefully that will be the beginning of the demise of Vanessa.  I did not want to see her get the money anyway, but she's turned out to be a dismal player in my opinion.  I used DISMAL for fear of getting suspended for the word I wanted to use!!

Esteemed Contributor

I think this could be because I don't watch the feeds and don't know the full story of who's aligned with who anymore, but I was really surprised (and pretty much disgusted) watching Becky totally kissing Shelli's arse on BBAD and telling her how devoted she is to her and Clay. 

I read in GM's post that Jason had sold Becky out by revealing they (S&C) would be a target for the double eviction so I guess she's trying to recover from that? It was just so strange to see how giddy she was making up numerous hypothetical scenarios in which they'd "nominate" this one and "get rid" of that one and on and on and on.

I also have to say that Liz is getting on my nerves more and more lately. Between the weird way she speaks, her phony laugh, and the way she's constantly attached to Austin's side (and then complaining about it) she's really annoying. I'm hoping Julia's presence will help straighten her out and not make her worse!

Once again John was a pleasure to watch as well as Jason. I wish Becky would go tonight instead. Jackie seems to be paying more attention to things now and I hope it's not too late. Maybe she and Meg can get things going in the right direction. 

One other thing that's interesting to me is how James is with the houseguests. Like when Audrey was hibernating in the Have Not room he made her an omelet. And last night he cooked up some egg concoction for Jason. It seems like he really wants to cheer up the sad ones. I think that's nice...even if he is a slob around the house!