Trusted Contributor

Re: Thursday 11/03/2016 Big Brother Over The Top Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Most people seem agree that Kryssie and Danielle are pretty unpleasant people but another controversial character is Justin. Personally, he drives me nuts. His constant jibber-jabber rarely even makes sense and his voice, that I once thought was pretty good, is nothing exceptional. All we hear are the same four or five notes sung over and over all day every day. If I had to be in the BB house and listen to that constant jibberish I'd be tempted to stuff a sock in his mouth.

And yet, there are feeders out there who find him to be endearing and entertaining which just goes to show there's someone for everyone. 

Sigh - I'm one of those that finds Justin entertaining - ROFL.  Maybe that's because I'm lucky if I see him for 5 minutes a day since I can't watch much.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Thursday 11/03/2016 Big Brother Over The Top Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

well sadly I have come to the realization that there is a different perception of peeps who watch BBOTT 24/7 and just the sometimes watcher.

so to all Jason fans I suggest you just start a go fund for him and donate money to him so indeed he is not a have-not his entire life.

BUT not to try and help him win  a game of strategy and the prize money.  BECAUSE Jason is absolutely clueless in this GAME.

EOS

Respected Contributor

Many of them have no idea how this game goes. Some have seen a few BB and think they know the game. Jason has told them how the game is played. Just watching a few games is not how this game is played.