Esteemed Contributor

Re: This is Us TV show, Season 4 - SPOILERS!!! - Don't read this if you don't want to know!

@Travone wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

Interesting how we all view the characters in our own way.Smiley Happy

@Cakers3I agree about how we all view this show differently, but we all love it.  That is what makes a good show.  I'm happy this is a nice diversion from the daily and we can discuss and disagree and still be respectful.  I'm going to have to start streaming the old shows.  It will be interesting to see what "clues" we missed from the first few seasons.  Stay safe!!

@Travone This is a great post from you.  Yes, we all have different views.  It is nice that there can be respectful dialogue.  It is a bit of a respite from what is going on around us.  Thanks again!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: This is Us TV show, Season 4 - SPOILERS!!! - Don't read this if you don't want to know!

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Travone   Actually I do not make Randall out to be a saint. 

I feel, however, that telling somebody the worst day was when a sibling was brought home-Randall had nobody.  If the Pearson's had not taken him his life most likely would have been one of foster care since AA babies would have been less likely to be adopted.

Like Jack had said one time to Randall "I don't see color when I look at you".  Randall replied "Then you don't see me".

I just see Randall who is so brilliant making his way; forgiving Rebecca for keeping his bio dad away an realizing what he had with her.

Kevin "gets it" in the future but right now it's more about giving things and Hollywood scenes to Rebecca-where Randall gives to her from the heart.

That's how I view the two brothers.

@Cakers3  I agree completely!  Nice post from Travone, don't you think?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Cakers3I agree about how we all view this show differently, but we all love it.  That is what makes a good show.  I'm happy this is a nice diversion from the daily and we can discuss and disagree and still be respectful.  I'm going to have to start streaming the old shows.  It will be interesting to see what "clues" we missed from the first few seasons.  Stay safe!!

@Travone   You too!!

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh