Honored Contributor

Re: These women can’t be for real …well actually sickening if this is normal - Real Housewives

@homedecor1   I'm feeling fine.  Get your doctor to test you for flu.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: These women can’t be for real …well actually sickening if this is normal - Real Housewives

@Kachina624 

Im sorry read your post wrong ... good luck 

btw Im washing dishes by hand as my GE dishwasher is going and my microwave mother board died🤦‍♀️ both are 7 years old.

I'm so leary to buy anything now.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

im disgusted with dr and staff.  They used to be wonderful, caring and return calls but now in huge group practice bought out by our hospital system.  Now take no time to listen and I had flu shot on 11/9 and booster early November (and I did fly) they say this is possibly the start or the "booster"🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.

Who knows!!!  I'm just on these meds which seem to be doing nothing except making me a isominiac (60mg/prednisone/day).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1    When it rains it pours so it seems.  I just wonder if retailers are clearing their warehouses because they can't get fresh appliances.  I think they all have a metal plate with date of manufacture.  I noticed one in my microwave.  Believe me, I'll check it next time I buy one.

Wish I was close enough to help you.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@homedecor1    The builder didn't supply the appliances, she bought it herself.  I think I've heard complaints on every brand except GE and they used to be the worst.  I was sure yours was a Whirlpool.

@Kachina624   GE used to be the best, always had their appliances which lasted twenty-five years.  Bought their Monogram freezer and frig six years ago, and have already had to have the freezer fixed, lost tons of food while it was out, and they both leak water at the bottom due to the defrosting system, never used to be like this.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl    Refrigerators seem to be the most expensive but shoddiest-built of all appliances.  The could be made to last for years.  The older ones did.