Honored Contributor

These women can’t be for real …well actually sickening if this is normal - Real Housewives

I'm sick so nothing to do but stay home, lay around and look whats on tv.  I don't watch much daytime so I've been watching:

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ so much plastic surgery and "meanness" .. dear lord.  What is the "craziness" with this crazy big blonde women Erica ...

Many years ago I watched but never remember this so bad.  Really can't imagine this is real life even in the "rich & famous" fantasy world..lol

(Would rather be prepping my thanksgiving dinner but not well enough to even think about it)

Honored Contributor

Re: These women can’t be for real …well actually sickening if this is normal - Real Housewives

@homedecor1    Hope you don't have covid like I think I may have.  Had all the symptoms and have lost my sense of taste and smell for going on 4 weeks.  I though I just had the flu.  Now I wish I'd gotten tested immediately so I'd know.  Fully vacinated.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: These women can’t be for real …well actually sickening if this is normal - Real Housewives

@homedecor1 I hope you get to feeling better. As for the drama of the Housewives brand, I wish it weren't part of the formula. I quit watching after a couple of seasons of Atlanta and New York. I tried to watch Beverly Hills but I could not deal with the arguing and feuds.

I guess there are people who enjoy confrontations and disagreements. I am not one of those. The shows would be so much more entertaining for me if they just showed us the lifestyle and the social scene without all the bickering.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 Oh my goodness! Are you feeling better other than taste and smell symptoms? I am so sorry you are still suffering.

Valued Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I'm sick so nothing to do but stay home, lay around and look whats on tv.  I don't watch much daytime so I've been watching:

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ so much plastic surgery and "meanness" .. dear lord.  What is the "craziness" with this crazy big blonde women Erica ...

Many years ago I watched but never remember this so bad.  Really can't imagine this is real life even in the "rich & famous" fantasy world..lol

(Would rather be prepping my thanksgiving dinner but not well enough to even think about it)

@homedecor1  Sometimes I wonder too, is this their normal or is it another example of a TV drama.  Like you, I seldom watch.

I hope you feel better soon!!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 

I'm so sorry you're sick! Hope you improve soon!

What a time to be sick, when there's prepping, cooking and entertaining coming up.

I say that being sick, you should have the right to skip all of that until a later date if you need to.

We had to cancel our Thanksgiving get-together, DH is ill also and he just wasn't feeling good enough, his family completely understood.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 

Omg ... so sorry to hear that you are still not feeling well.  I do hope you feel better soon and don't develop any lingering effects.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Oh, I hope not!

It's not too late to be tested, so you'll know for sure, I would want to know.

Hope you start feeling much better soon!Heart

Just curious, have you had the booster also?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

That "big woman Erika" is in a lot of legal trouble right now.  She and her big shot attorney husband Tom.  I'm not sure if what you are watching is current or past seasons.

I enjoyed these shows much more when they first came out.  Now they are all way too scripted and everyone drinks and fights. 

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624   How do you think you might have gotten or exposed to it ?   Hope you and @homedecor1  feel better.