Trusted Contributor

Bringing Joy back has made it unwatchable for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think they need to do some chair raising or lowering.  The tall one sitting next to Whoopi makes Joy look like a "little person".  It looks like Joy's chair is too low.  There's no balance at the table.  Maybe they should put the tall one at the other end of the table, opposite Whoopi.

I don't like the new look at all.  I liked it better when the original group was on and the lighting was softer.  Yesterday, Whoopi even complained that she looked blue.  Too bright.  I'll bet they need special makeup.

Respected Contributor

I find it ironic that her name is "Joy"

Honored Contributor

Below last comment on an article about the new show on yesterday's Foxs News site:

ABC may have opted to keep Bure out of that conversation because when the actress was on the show as a guest in July, she had a heated argument with co-host Raven Symoné about whether or not a bakery in Oregon had the right to refuse to bake a wedding cake for a lesbian couple. 

Bure’s absence didn’t go unnoticed.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

ladybug,  that is a riot !  And sooooooo true!  "Joy " dose not fit such a mean spirited, unkind, mean person.  Very ironic.

Esteemed Contributor

Loved it yesterday when Whoopi wasn't there and Joy was at the head of the table (in Whoopi's seat) and even Sherri was there.  Someone told her she looked "great" and she said she "got rid of a lot of weight".  LOL  It was a good show w/o Whoopi and nobody interrupted anyone.  JMO of course.

Respected Contributor

I like that Joy Behar is back, but Nicole Wallace was not the panel member to let go.  She was great.

Respected Contributor

@jobran wrote:

Loved it yesterday when Whoopi wasn't there and Joy was at the head of the table (in Whoopi's seat) and even Sherri was there.  Someone told her she looked "great" and she said she "got rid of a lot of weight".  LOL  It was a good show w/o Whoopi and nobody interrupted anyone.  JMO of course.

I never really "bonded" with any of the hosts with the exception of Meridith and Rosie, both of whom I enjoyed.....

Whoppi and mini-Whoop (Raven) are unwatchable and Whoppi's seemingly depressive personality drags down the entire show. 

Honored Contributor

Lol....mini Whoopi, lol, oh Lord Danky.  You have a way with words.  Rosie has issues, too.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)