Honored Contributor

The Voice Tonight~Who do you think should win?

[ Edited ]

I like all of them but I do think Chloe is so unique and special. She reminds me of Grace Slick a little bit. I think she could easily win.

I love Red and his voice ,also Addison's. Brooke is good too but not as unusual.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Voice Tonight~Who do you think should win?

I don't really have a preference.  I think they are all good enough to win.  I think it will probably be Chloe and Addison in the final two, though, with Chloe winning.  I'm trying to remember...Addison is Adam's?  Chloe and Red are Blake's and Brooke is Mylie's?  And Jennifer is out?  Am I remembering right?  Blake's got a really good record for winning.

Respected Contributor

My first choice was Davon but since he's been eliminated, I'm on Team Brooke.

Honored Contributor

I actually like 3.  Brooke, Addison and the country singer with the shaved head (sorry, can't think of his name right now).  I voted for all 3.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I also think any one of them could win.  They're all that good.  One of the best seasons ever!  I think, though, I have to go with Brooke.  I won't be disappointed with any of them.  In fact, I hope every one of them gets a recording contract. 

Regular Contributor

Team Chloe all the way.  The girl is a star, the total package!

Honored Contributor

I did my part, gave all my votes to Addison. I could see any of the girls winning, I have a feeling it will be Chloe. It's funny that all three girls started on Team Miley. 

Honored Contributor

I don't care, but you can see who they are promoting because the production value, the backing musicians and singers, and the clothing is far better for some contestants than others. 

If you notice it's this way every year  In the final stages the winner is played up WAY more than the others 

Trusted Contributor

I enjoyed all of the contestants.  This has been a good season.

Esteemed Contributor

I live in the same city that Addison is from. My dad actually voted for her. Somebody even bought a commercial telling people how to vote.  They are always talking about her on the news.