Honored Contributor

It was really good. I enjoyed seeing Nik's dad again and little Gigi is so darn cute!!!Sad that the woman died, but wouldn't Dr. Sutton have been able to get a 2nd opinion to give to her sons in real life? lol...

I hope Padma doesn't jump, but they left it open until it returns in January! I hope it opens their eyes as to how depressed and overwhelemed she really is....

Cade and Billie drama coming right up!!!!!!!!    

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Resident Last Night!!!

Gigi is not only cute, but a good little actress.  She resembles nick her mother.  I think Conrad and Billie belong together.  Cada is a cold fish.

Super Contributor

Hospitals have so much security. How those two men got into the operating room is beyond belief. They should have shown them taking someone's badge by force.
Honored Contributor

Truly a good drama. Love little Gigi, she was so sweet with her grandfather.

Can't wait to see what lies ahead.  

Honored Contributor

Gigi and Kyle connecting was sweet and one of the best scenes in this whole series.

Those sons were so out of control but it seems to be used to bring Billie and Conrad together.

As far as Padma and what appears to be post-partum depression-we saw the same storyline with Maddie (Jennifer Love Hewitt) in 9-1-1.  She also felt she couldn't care for her baby and took off.

Seems lately some shows are just repeats of other different shows.  Getting boring.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Pixie12 wrote:
Hospitals have so much security. How those two men got into the operating room is beyond belief. They should have shown them taking someone's badge by force.

@Pixie12 Yes, them getting into that operating room was so far fetched!!!! But I guess they used that farce to get Conrad and Billie together...lol. 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Pixie12 wrote:

@Pixie12 Yes, them getting into that operating room was so far fetched!!!! But I guess they used that farce to get Conrad and Billie together...lol. 

@CANDLEQUEEN   I already said that.  Eyes on your own paper!!!!  LOL

(Kidding)

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

It WAS a really good episode!  I've been wanting Bille and Conrad to get together!  I have not always been a fan of Cade but she has been going through a lot with her father --- who, by the way, I can't stand!  He plays his part well!  

Gigi is just the most adorable little girl!  If she can't warm grandpa's heart, nobody can!

Yes, she tried to tell the 2 men that if was very dangerous to operate on their motherand if she made it through the operation, she might not live afterwards, but they would not listen.  They were 2 hot wires!  

I don't thick Budma will jump.  I truthfully have not liked this story line much --- the twins and then the babies with the doctor and all of that.  But, maybe Budma will reconsider or someone will come along and stop her and then she and the doctor will fall in love and all will be better.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

good episode. i was happy to see gigi and the grandfather, together. i wonder if he will start living with them?

I don't care for billie or cade, so i wish someone else would come along.

i bet padma doesn't come back, at least i hope she doesn't. i'm tired of the twin thing and it must be hard to keep filming it.

i wish Dr. Ogilfort would come back and help Aj raise the boys.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Pixie12 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN   I already said that.  Eyes on your own paper!!!!  LOL

(Kidding)

@Cakers3 Yes I saw that!!!!! Forgive me for copying! lol.....