Honored Contributor

The Movie Train Wreck? Anyone See It?

I've heard so many good things about this movie and I like both of the main actors.  

I was wondering if anyone here has seen the movie?  I kinda know most of you guys by now and am very interested in what some of you think of this movie.

I've been told I have an .....umm....interesting? sense of humor, so it seems like something I MIGHT like.

Anyone want to give a review of the movie?  Thanks ahead of time...Annabelle.

Contributor

Re: The Movie Train Wreck? Anyone See It?

I saw it on Friday.  It is very very funny.  It is also very raunchy, a bit over the top at times. I laughed and cried.  It is entertaining throughout the entire movie.  It is over 2 hours long.  It was fun going to a movie that made me laugh that much.

Honored Contributor

Got a very good review in my local paper. I am partial to Amy Schumer, she graduated college from my alma mater.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

I didn't really find any laugh out loud funny moments.  As others have said, it's quite vulgar, more like stand up comedy than a true comedy movie. There is part of the storyline which you might find sad- I know I did.  I prefer Judd Apatow's other movies like This is 40 or The 40 Year Old Virgin.