Honored Contributor

The Haves and The Have Nots!

I think I am going to have to give this series up pretty soon. I can't stand how slow everything moves, as well as unbelivable things.....1st off, Why would Wyatt still be sitting in that police car? Talking to everyone who passes by? no policeman in sight......? Also why would the police let all of these people walk all over the Crier house? Isn't it still a crime scene? really? and then dumb Benny again? It just gets so old with the same people acting so stupid....I guess I am just finished with this one.

I thought I remembered hearing that Tyler Perry was going to wrap this one up and it was going to end.....Hopefully that happens soon, or I will just have to stop watching. My mom already stopped-she said she just couldn't take it anymore... LOL!!!!!!

Also what is up with the cleaning woman in the hospital saying that Jim Crier is the father of her two children?? Whaat???Anyone else frustrated with this show?

Respected Contributor

Re: The Haves and The Have Nots!

[ Edited ]

I've had enough too.

Selene used to be the Cryers maid, she and Jim had an affair and he fathered her two sons.

The storyline is ridiculous and It no longer interests me. 

Regular Contributor

I gave up on it last season.  The writing and storylines are inconsistent and never come to any resolution. I get more out of reading the comments on their Facebook page.

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if people in Savannah, GA watch it. What they think.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

Is there a storyline to this show?

Tyler Perry created a Humpty Dumpty and he can not not put it together again.

Honored Contributor

I tried watching last night, only made it 20 minutes....Anything exciting happen? lol!!

Esteemed Contributor

Catching up on this show now as I take a break from budget work. Tired story lines, but I watch because I know the characters and can't think of smarter excuses.

What if writers put these characters on a boat and do a social survival of the fittest plot on an island? That would be an interesting twist to the storyline. My husband would tune in for that.     

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

I use to be a big fan, but this year, I could care whether I watch or not, it is the same thing over & over, and  drags forever!

Honored Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

I wonder if people in Savannah, GA watch it. What they think.

You know, I sometimes forget they are even in Savannah, especially with the so called "President Elect" still hanging around or is he somewhere else by now, I cannot figure it out!

Respected Contributor

All the Humpty Dumpty pieces/characters are showing and are moving slowly. The end is coming but not soon enough.