Honored Contributor

The Have's and the Have Nots (Winter season)

Will begin Tuesday, January 9th  ......  looking forward to the new season!

Respected Contributor

Re: The Have's and the Have Nots (Winter season)

I've given up on this show. Dislike most of the characters and the storyline doesn't interest me anymore.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the heads up.  Always curious to see what happens next.

Honored Contributor

Thankyou for letting us know. I am looking forward to seeing what happens next!

Esteemed Contributor

Me too I wonder if the girl and the baby will die though, I'm sure nothing serious will happen to veronica other than plastic surgery and a new wig.

Valued Contributor

Hi luvitorleaveit.  Thanks for reminding me about Melissa and the baby.  I will be watching tonight for sure.  Some of the story lines are getting really complicated.

Of course, there is always Veronica.

Honored Contributor

Anyone else watching?   As usual, things have gotten off to a very slow start both last night (16th) and last week (9th)!  Of all people to ride by the car with Veronica in it, it would have to be Bennie!  I guess she is going to latch on to him for good now!  I was surprised at the two guys running the Prostitution Ring out of Kathrine's Hotel!  Any thoughts on the show?

Valued Contributor

Hi Hooty.  I was also surprised about the new "activity" at the hotel.  I didn't see that coming.  I think that Landon is sweet on the presidential candidate.  They are both handsome.  

Anyway, I want Candace's con artist friend to get what is coming to her, and of course, there is always Veronica.........

Things are always very complicated on this show.

Esteemed Contributor

Count me in on being surprised about the new activity at the hotel.  I'm surprise Veronica's wig didn't catch fire and she came out of it pretty much unscarred it looked like was her dress even dirty.  even the girl looked ok for a car that turned over and was burning.

Honored Contributor

I didn't watch last night's episode yet. But I did see last week's episode, and yes very very slow moving! I will try and catch last night's episode this weekend! I really do like this show, but wish it would move a little quicker......... 
!