Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Have's and the Have Nots (Winter season)

Still watching. Poor Hannah. Been through so much. Wish Katherine would buy her a condo on St. Simons Island so she can run away from the drama. (What? it's not real life?)

How naive is David. If I had a krazy ex and my son was in jail, I'd be a wreck. Wouldn't focus on starting a new relationship with mysterious person half my age. The show's a tad frustrating but I keep watching it. Maybe because I know the characters. Husband tried to get me to explain and I said -- no. I can't. Makes no sense. He laughed and walked away.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Yeah, I don't know about this show.  Between this one and 'If Loving You is Wrong' I'm starting to feel like nothing is ever going to go anywhere and the bad guys are just going to continue to win.

That's not to even mention the massively slllooooooooowwwwwwness of everything!   I'm glad for 'Quick Mode' on my Tivos, but even using that it's slow as molasses in January.

There really has to come a time when some of the bad people get their due!  I end up bored when it's just the same stuff over and over and over with little or no resolve.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Haves and the Have Nots (Winter season)

[ Edited ]

I have to agree with @chickenbutt   about this show. It does move entirely too slow. Little Q was shot at the end of the season before the last one and he's still not buried.

Justin is so hot for Jeffery he couldn't keep his hands and other parts off him even though they were in a holding room. I guess Justin doesn't think eventually the other prisoners are going to notice the only one he comes to get out of his cell is Jeffery. Also can't believe Justin still hasn't seen his wife since the reveal of the phone video in the courtroom.

Loved Melissa sitting there watching while Veronica screamed her head off as the flames got higher. Of course I knew someone would drive by but wish it had been anyone other than Benny and Mitch.

Did anyone notice when they showed David and Erica she has gained quite a bit of weight? Her face was also fuller so maybe she's pregnant.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

Good catch, Tique. Seems like Erica kept shopping bags and big handbag in front of her. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@Tique, what's that about Melissa watching Veronica in a fire?  I haven't watched since the middle of the last season.  It was too frustratingly slow, lol.

Is Jeffery giving in to Justin's flirtations?  I thought Veronica was blackmailing Justin.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@Tique, what's that about Melissa watching Veronica in a fire?  I haven't watched since the middle of the last season.  It was too frustratingly slow, lol.

Veronica threatened Justin all last season and finally it culminated with Veronica playing a video from her cell phone in open court because Justin's wife was the judge on her case. The video showed Justin walking around Jeffery's room half-dressed talking about how he felt and what he wanted from Jeffery.

Justin was so angry he followed behind Veronica's car. Melissa was in the passenger side. When they got to a deserted road, Justin started ramming his truck into V's car; as V began to lose control, Melissa grabbed the steering wheel and they ended up falling off the road into a ditch. Justin kept driving. That's how last season ended. This season began with a replay of the above. The car had flipped over and gasoline was leaking out. Melissa was able to roll out. Veronica was stuck in the car, upside down. She was yelling for Melissa to help her while Melissa sat right next to the car, laughing and telling V she hoped she burned up. The car started smoking, followed by flames that were getting increasingly closer to V. A car was driving by. They saw the accident and stopped to help. It was Benny and Mitch. They pulled the witch from the burning car.

Is Jeffery giving in to Justin's flirtations?  I thought Veronica was blackmailing Justin.

No Jeffery is not giving in. Actually he seems to be both annoyed and disgusted by Justin's behavior. He also keeps telling Justin he needs to go and talk to his wife. Justin's wife is the last thing on his mind.

@Mmsfoxxie    you may as well come on back into the fold. It's probably later the same day you watched.

See above for answers to your questions.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Thanks for that recap @Tique.  Wow!  That old battle axe Veronica will be after Melissa now worse than ever!  Sounds like Melissa snapped.  I assume she's still pregnant, too since Q isn't even buried yet.

Jeffery is a simpleton.

I might come back and watch....it's such a frustrating show, though.  Too many bad people that are unredeemable.  Hannah is that Pure either, cussing when she feels like it, lol.

Thanks again, @Tique.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

All I can say is that Jeffrey must have really laid it on that cop to be so touchy feely.....LOL.  Somebody at that jail facilities is going to catch him and he will be out of a job then he really will have to deal with wifey.  I wonder if they have kids?

David is way too naive at his age it's ridiculous especialy afer being married to Veronica.   He hired that guy to investigate Erica but stopped him from going ahead;  I'll never understand that.  I wonder if Erica will wind up pregnant I didn't think about that before.

With all that Hannah has going on with Candace and everything else I would have lost my religion as well and cussed like a sailor.

Valued Contributor

Hi, Luvitorleaveit.....I think that people at the jail house are going to find out about Justin and Jeffrey.  It is pretty obvious.  Things are so complicated to say the least.  I did notice that Erica had gained some weight and wasn't all "dolled up" as she usually is when she first met David.  I wonder if Oscar will finally see who David is dating.  He is bound to remember her from the restaurant.

I anticipate watching the show, but for some reason, I fall asleep about half-way through.  So annoying.  See you later.

Esteemed Contributor

Hey there Issy79.....for a minute I thought when Jim showed up at the house to see David he would recognize Erica as well but wherever she was in the house she stayed put until he left.

When David finds out about Erica that will not be a pretty sight but it's his own fault.  Candace has gone cra cra too taking those men money I hope they don't find her beaten to a pulp.