It was a good show 😉

Honored Contributor

Re: The Good Doctor is on tonight

Missed it! Will catch it on Demand.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

*SPOILERS*

I'm going to give the show one more chance next week but if I see one more plot about Dr. Happy Pants I quit.  He's a clown now.

Somebody really needs to sit him down and explain the facts of life.  Performing sex is only one part of a romantic relationship.

The frogs were bad enough but a bag of sex toys and then asking 2 female doctors which ones they use was wrong on so many levels.

Whoever runs that store certainly saw him coming. A whole bag of toys already.

Had that been any other doctor, off to sexual harassment charges and maybe dismissal.

Just when there is a breather from Leah-bam!  Shaun is off again portraying the fool.

I did like the story about PTSD.

I'm sure Dr. LIm is fine-those voices apparently are her reaction to the deaths she has had to call and/or witness in the hospital.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Valued Contributor

My feelings after last nights show.

90b868a1920413931f767a20a73aca84.gif

Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

*SPOILERS*

I'm going to give the show one more chance next week but if I see one more plot about Dr. Happy Pants I quit.  He's a clown now.

Somebody really needs to sit him down and explain the facts of life.  Performing sex is only one part of a romantic relationship.

The frogs were bad enough but a bag of sex toys and then asking 2 female doctors which ones they use was wrong on so many levels.

Whoever runs that store certainly saw him coming. A whole bag of toys already.

Had that been any other doctor, off to sexual harassment charges and maybe dismissal.

Just when there is a breather from Leah-bam!  Shaun is off again portraying the fool.

I did like the story about PTSD.

I'm sure Dr. LIm is fine-those voices apparently are her reaction to the deaths she has had to call and/or witness in the hospital.

I hope i don't feel this way about the episode when i watch it , this is one of my favorite shows, except killing off Dr. Mendez was a big error in my opinion , they gained nothing in storylines by doing it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Cakers3"Dr. Happy Pants" 283917.gif

His sexual innocence cracks me up!  He does need a few lessons from both male & female "instructors."  He's trying though.  I give him that!  Next week he finds out.......

Spoiler
his girlfriend has an ex-hubby!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac   I removed the spoiler - the post was showing.

Anyway, if that's the case ol' Dr. Happy Pants will have to experiment with his purchases by himself.

LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Regular Contributor

I'm just about out the door.  Hope next week gets better.  

Respected Contributor

I enjoyed the show , but it really felt stripped down , with characters , i think they had to re write because of Richard Schiff having Covid , and Lea wasn't on , but she isn't in every episode . I didn't have problem with Shaun buying the toys , he is new to this thing called Love ,and being autistic , in real life he wouldn't know it was inappropriate to bring them to work.