Honored Contributor

I watched the episode last night, I missed all the other characters and didn't care for the episode. I wouldn't go out of my way to watch the series. 

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure if i want to watch again.

The 1-2-3 - thing was bothering me a bit  during the trial with chair...and she stopped talking and was like in a trance...i wanted to tell her to go on talking...instead other lawyer went and.... well made chair make another noise  and then she continued her speech.

Will this be happening in future shows?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

I was happy with the show and will continue to watch anything with the Good Doctor in it.  Dr. Murphy is everything to me in these shows. Cat Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Good Doctor March 6

[ Edited ]

I thought the actress playing the OCD lawyer was really excellent and Felicity Huffman was a good counterpoint for her character.  But the 123 thing got on my nerves, like fingernails on chalkboard.  Kinda got under my skin.  So I may or may not give the new series a try.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

I didn't  mind thr 3 thing. However, no courtroom would have a noisy chair. 

Honored Contributor

Re: The Good Doctor March 6

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

I'm not sure if i want to watch again.

The 1-2-3 - thing was bothering me a bit  during the trial with chair...and she stopped talking and was like in a trance...i wanted to tell her to go on talking...instead other lawyer went and.... well made chair make another noise  and then she continued her speech.

Will this be happening in future shows?

@cowboy sam Yes, the 1-2-3 thing will be happening in other shows. It is one of the behaviors that the lawyer is compelled to do because of her obsessive-compulsive disorder. She has intrusive thoughts that something bad will happen if she does not do certain rituals, one of which is tapping, I think it was in threes, and another is the necessity to hear things like the squeaky chair in sets of three. She has great difficulty completing other tasks or concentrating on them until her current ritual is resolved. The thoughts are not just intrusive but are highly stress provoking and are unwanted. 

I also think that the actress playing the lawyer is excellent. 

Super Contributor

Felicity Huffman has had so much plastic surgery I didn't recognize her at first!

Honored Contributor

@IslanderGirl62 wrote:

Felicity Huffman has had so much plastic surgery I didn't recognize her at first!

Her hair was horrible!!

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle said... Her hair was horrible!!

She's a harried attorney, guess that's why.  I actually like seeing the actors looking more like 'real' people.  Didn't bother me.

All good actors. Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Very good episode last night, March 20, and hardly any Leah!!  I am really liking Jared!!! I think a nice relationship between he and Shaun will evolve.